Recent content by TWantiques

1. TWantiques

What Do You Do for Work?

Antique dealer past 21 years and not quitting yet. Too much fun and so not like work (most of the time). Always thought the happiest guy was the one who makes his living at his hobby. He's playing not working (most of the time). T
  2. TWantiques

My Mom has passed away

Sorry I missed this. So sorry for your loss, Luther. I can't hug my Mom as you requested, she's been gone several years. However, in honor of your Mom, I'll find a good one and give her a hug. (My wife, who is a great Mom to our kids.) T
  3. TWantiques

It is so exciting being a teacher...

Hi Jack. Good to hear from you but wish it was under better circumstances. Good luck. T
  4. TWantiques

Happy Birthday to TWantiques

Thank you folks for all the well wishes. It was a nice day. T
  5. TWantiques

Happy Birthday, Opt80!

Happy Birthday, Alan. Enjoy your day! T
  6. TWantiques

Happy birthday to Art K !

Sorry to be a little late but Happy Birthday, Art. Hope it was an enjoyable one. T
  7. TWantiques

Go fishing they said....

By my standards, ER Docs are underpaid no matter what they are paid. I can't even look at that pic a second time and they see and treat that and much worse all day. T
  8. TWantiques

Beside Myself

Oh so young. It's not fair or right. Glenn, you and your family are in our prayers. T
  9. TWantiques

Happy Birthday to TWantiques

Thanks for the good wishes. Got some work to do today but going out to dinner with the family this evening. A nice day for sure. T
  10. TWantiques

The Audiokarma Member of the Year for 2013

Well deserved! Congrats, Frannie. T
  11. TWantiques

An Atlanta Get Together BBQ/swapmeet?

Hi Neighbor. Sounds like fun. Count me in on the August 24th weekend. 17th is the Birmingham Record show and I'll be there for it. T
  12. TWantiques

Happy Birthday, TWantiques!

Thanks for the good wishes. It's been a very nice couple of days. T
  13. TWantiques

Antique shop find..

The resident AK antique dealer says thanks for buying antiques. T
  14. TWantiques

Urizen's Grateful Gear

Nice, Ken. In my relatively short time in this hobby I found TV trays to be ideally suited as display furniture. Some temporary installations have even turned into longer term. As I sit here typing can I see one filled with CD's and 45's and it's likely to remain until I'm told it's time for it...
  15. TWantiques

Happy Birthday to ekmanning5!

Happy Birthday, Ed. Hope it's a great day for you. Terry
Back
Top Bottom