two sevens
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi
    If you remember you gave me advise on my PayPal claim.
    OK after 2 weeks I have escalated this issue.

My question is should I send any documentation to Paypal like my AK posts. Besides my PayPal payment I have no documentation as such as I haven't heard anything from the seller.

Thanks for any help

Michael
    two sevens
    two sevens
    No evidence necessary since you paid with PayPal they know you did send money and they will investigate whether the item was sent. If they don't hear from the seller they will rule in your favor.
    Thanks and good luck!
    Evan
    Thank you again for your input. My whole experience has been a deep and heavy sigh. I have better things to do then deal with this! I'm going to put hours into this and for what? I'll still be out the money. But for others who might be in the same boat, they maybe younger and lacking in affluence it gives me a bad taste in my mouth what we have both experienced.

Your advise really gave me peace of mind.
    two sevens
    two sevens
    No problem! Yes, it's a bummer and the first time anything like this has happened to me throughout many years. You should dispute your PayPal payment if it was done for goods and services. No protection through friends and family option. I don't usually pay that way for this very reason...
    Good luck to you!
    Two sevens, I just ran across an old post from you about your DCM timeframe 400s and you said something that confirmed what I thought might be the case - I lost some timeframe 400s to a girlfriend years ago and I have been sick about it since. I could listen to anything through those and they sounded great. I decided to buy another pair about a year ago. When I plugged them in they had many of the same characteristics as the previous pair, but the tweeter was harsher. I then noticed they were the 400II. My original pair was not. Would you happen to know what the difference in the tweeters is? That is, could you tell me the model number of the tweeter or have a pic of the two? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom