1. T

JBL le 14 h1 refurbish

This is why I ask smarter men than myself many thanks
  2. T

JBL le 14 h1 refurbish

Has anyone tried using 2226j I place of the le14 just got a wild thought
  3. T

JBL le 14 h1 refurbish

Sorry I mixed up 2 responses didn't mean to draft you into my speaker repair. Your info is awesome and ydo impeccable works
  4. T

JBL le 14 h1 refurbish

I've also got a pair of d7s cerwin vega 12 s that needs repaired
  5. T

JBL le 14 h1 refurbish

Well like I said I am willing to let you fix mine u have never redone a soround and I'm not going to start with these. The cones are in serviceable cond I think . You are in Dallas correct I'm just here in Sherman id love to bring them to you to look at
  6. T

JBL le 14 h1 refurbish

If you can do the surrounds and make them look like those you got the job
  7. T

JBL le 14 h1 refurbish

I could probably get away with just doing the surrounds but I'd like to recone them so they would be like new
  8. T

JBL le 14 h1 refurbish

Where can I get my le14 h1 from my JBL L250 refurbished
  9. T

Inherited JBL L250

It would seem like the source to me as well but I unhooked the wires and hooked them up to another set speakers and they worked. The only variable was the speakers
  10. T

Inherited JBL L250

As far as I can tell the speakers are all stock and All the buss bars are attached correct I've never had any speakers of this level so I may not know the correct answer at times but all the input is sooo appreciated
  11. T

Inherited JBL L250

Will do I ha an amp meltdown so I am temporarily on the skids here but I'm looking for a good replacement
  12. T

Inherited JBL L250

Ok I get it I used the wrong terminology. But we both know what I was talking about. You don't have to be a bully about it so I'm assuming you don't have anything constructive to say
  13. T

Inherited JBL L250

I had a CD player hooked up to an onto 7.1; integrated receiver.i had my cerwin vega d7s hooked up. What I did was unhook the speaker wire and plug it in to the JBL and got no sound output.
  14. T

Two Cerwin Questions

Yes I am
  15. T

Inherited JBL L250

I was given the speakers from my cousin after his dad passed and I'm having issues with them. I ug in speaker wire from a known good source and get no sound what's the next step. I don't want to mess them up by jacking around in there blind
Back
Top Bottom