txturbo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• I noticed in a long ago post you had a Marantz 2500 user manual you were going to scan. Did you ever scan it? I'd be happy to pay you for your time.
    Thanks and Take Care.
    Hi I'm in Austin, TX as well and wondering if you sold the ASR-005 replacements? I'm looking to buy a couple and noticed you were local Austin like me.
    Do you have the source for the ASR-005 (Pioneer) relay adapter boards? I would like to acquire a supply, but do not want to deplete your stock. They are useful in a lot of other applications, many of which used the obsolete Omron reed relays. I have hand-made breadboards, but it is very time consuming.
    To: txturbo ---

Do you still restore Marantz Model 18s? If so, could you provide an e-mail address and/or phone number.

Thank you.
    Hello good sir
    I'm in the process of narrowing down my options for a new screen printed or etched marantz model 18 faceplate inserts.
    Was wondering if you still had the blue prints to the 18 for re production that you had the most success with for reproduction .
    Any direction on this matter would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks again
    Nam
    HI TxTurbo, I live in the SA area and was wondering if you would be willing restore a 2220B receiver? Thanks for the info - dain_vereen@hotmail.com
    Hi Txturbo, I was referred to you by a post I placed in the Marantz forum. I recently purchased a Marantz 2226, 2235b, and a 2245. The 2226 phono section is out, the 2235b needs a good cleaning and going thru, and the 2245 has a bad balance potentiometer. I would like the 2235b restored first. Can you help me with this?
    Hi Txturbo, it was recommended that I contact you about my Marantz 250. I am in San Marcos. 250, had been fully serviced. I wired 4 in series. I had 1 wire misplaced and blew the fuse. Removed all wires and the fuse blew. Any local recommends (so I still have arms and legs). Second, I am technically inclined, if I had the right tools, and guidance (from somewhere) would you recommend this?
    appreciate your help
    Hello TX. I was reading your posts about Marantz 2600 transformer protection. I was wondering if you ever were able to get a workable design for the protection? I have one and I'm going to have some work done on it. I would like the tech to put a protection in place. Thank you, Troy
    Hi turbo
    I recently read your write up on the three realistic sta180’s you repaired. They look great! I have one I purchased in 1972 that has performed great until last week. Now no am or fm. No signal indication or red tuned in light. Aux 1 works great with my class tape deck. Any idea where to start?
    Thanks
    Happyapp
    Tapplfam@wctc.net
    Hi,could you please help ,I have a marantz 18 and the tuner is weak,only few stations ,any idea?
    Thank you
    Hi txturbo. About a year ago you posted you had some Marantz Model Eighteen faceplates made. Did they come out well, and do you have any left to sell? Thanks, Grant
    Noticed you had a Sencor sg80, how do you like it?

Would like to get one myself, I have a number of fm tuners I would like to tune up.

Any idea where I might find one?

Thanks, Sam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom