Recent content by UltAudio

1. U

Second Passthru on C48?

Hello, I'm currently running my C48 in a dedicated 2 channel system. When I want home theatre I feed the rgt&lft channel through the C48 passthru and my receiver controls volume. This works well. I just bought a minidsp unit for stereo and want to set it up on a separate passthru input...
  2. U

Fantastic usb dac on c48

Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver software from the link you provided then restarted PC and plugged in USB. It works now. Thanks.
  3. U

Fantastic usb dac on c48

Hi, I just got a used C48 and can't get Windows 10 to recognize it as a USB DAC. McIntosh seems to support up to Win8 with drivers. Has anyone found a driver that works with Win 10? One issues may be that I plugged it in to my PC before loading the Win 8 drivers. After loading the Win8...
  4. U

Any minidsp users?

Any experience here with DIRAC vs REW? I'm running two channel with no SUB using my PC with Windows Media Player as the music source feeding a USB DAC. Id like to try REW. Can anyone recommend any REW guides for idiots? I find it more intimidating than DIRAC. Are there other good freeware...
  5. U

Dac help under $200

Sorry, I missed a key point that you are using a computer source ruling out the Behringer unless you have coax or optical SPDIF out.
  6. U

Dac help under $200

Buy what sounds good to you because that's what really matters. I'm experimenting now with a pro audio Behringer a/d/a converter. Under $200. Used under $100. Its an Ultra Match Pro SRC2496 First impression is very good. Holding its own against my Arcam irDACii at almost 4x price. You may need...
Back
Top Bottom