Recent content by Vaaldor

1. V

Replacing mystery woofer

1979 is definitely in the realm of possibility. A quick image search of Rola woofers shows some very similar looking cones. I’ll take a closer look and see if I can find a match. Thank you! I have been trying to figure this out for a while now.
  2. V

Replacing mystery woofer

I finally got around to reforming my mystery Janszen Dynamics speakers. I have posted about these a couple of times, but don’t know anything about them. Unfortunately, after reforming the second speaker, I discovered that the voice coil was blown (At least I think it is the voice coil. I know...
  3. V

JansZen Dynamics?

Thank you. I have uploaded them again.
  4. V

JansZen Dynamics?

I asked this questions a few months ago, but didn't get any responses. Can anybody identify these speakers? I bought them from an estate sale for $5 based on the brand. They are pretty clearly not electrostats, but I cannot find any information, at all, on these. I contacted David Janszen at...
  5. V

Signet AM 40s advice

Thanks for the info, everybody. I got a pretty good deal on the turntable. Not stellar, but given the dearth of good, affordable used turntables in my area, I was pretty happy with it. Knowing that I won't need to worry about upgrading the cartridge anytime soon really sweetened the deal...
  6. V

Signet AM 40s advice

I bought a used turntable a while back with a Signet AM 40s cartridge on it. Google hasn’t been much help in finding out about these. About the only thing I know is that these were the “higher end” brand from Audio Technica. Does anybody have any experience with these? What kind of modern...
  7. V

Help identifying used JansZen Dynamic Speakers

I bought a couple of used JansZen Dynamic speakers at an estate sale recently. I didn't know much about JansZen, but I did know that they have a pretty good name and given the current speakers I am using, it wouldn't take much for an upgrade. I did not get a chance to look them over before...
Back
Top Bottom