Recent content by vcwatkins

1. vcwatkins

Polk forum down? Edit: it's back as of 20210326 @23:00 EDT

I believe he mentions minimum impedance is 4ohm, 50-100 watts should be sufficient for most but higher quality power was appreciated. I don't have experience with any of the amps mentioned, but here's the list from the video comments: Electronics Used during the evaluation: AMR CD-777...
  2. vcwatkins

Polk forum down? Edit: it's back as of 20210326 @23:00 EDT

The Reserve R500 gets a rave from Zero Fidelity. Wish there were a Reserve SDA.
  3. vcwatkins

Hartley Loudspeakers

I have H-200, H-300, Reference Mini-Tower, and Concertmaster VI (w/ added 1" super-tweeter) like Fitero's above. Of those, only the last has the drivers you reference; but I really like them all. I use the Mini-Tower daily in my office rig - loves tubes. Last year I had Hartley update the...
  4. vcwatkins

Hartley Zodiac 1A speakers

Yes, still interested.
  5. vcwatkins

Hartley Zodiac 1A speakers

Hey Steely, if you see this and you happen to see your friend with the Hartley towers, please see if he wouldn't mind emailing me about a possible sale. He can get me at vcwatkins AT yahoo . Thanks! Craig
  6. vcwatkins

Hartley Home Speakers

I think these are H-100's, but I'm not exactly sure. I bought these last year and love them, but have never taken the socks off. Hartley (http://www.hartleyloudspeakers.com/) is here in Wilmington, NC, but I haven't had a chance to confirm anything with the owner, Richard Schmetterer, (910)...
Back
Top Bottom