Recent content by VFib

1. VFib

Vintage Pioneer 2275 Reciever - $450 Davison, MI

Thank you for your input on the sellers situation. Enjoy your new rig!
  2. VFib

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Christian aTunde Adjuah Scott 299D Snell Type JIII Check it out.... wow.
  3. VFib

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Snell Type J III Scott 299D Ladysmith Black Mambazo Live at KEXP <big smile/>
  4. VFib

Anyone here collects old computers?

What about old workstations? I used to collect NeXT Stations and NeXT Cubes, as well as Silicon Graphic workstations like the Indigo, Indigo 2, Indy, and O2. All from the 90's. Man they were cool looking gear. Had the pedigree too, being discards from our country's national labs and...
  5. VFib

Thinking about a pair of big Thiels...do I have the power

Is there anyway you could arrange to audition the speakers with your gear at your place? I have a pair of CS 2.2 driven by a Moscode 300. It has terrific imaging and a very clear soundstage. It is also very revealing, such that poorly recorded music can sound harsh. I was surprised by this...
  6. VFib

Vintage Voltage Audiofest in Denver this weekend

Thanks for the welcome, jpciii! This site is pretty awesome. I've had several private message interactions with members, but this is my first post. So if there are any locals going, chime in! It'll be great to meet ya'll
  7. VFib

Vintage Voltage Audiofest in Denver this weekend

Hi everyone. I've been here a while, and have not posted before. Yup, this will be my first! Hopefully this posting is in the right place. I have learned alot here, and admittedly, become more addicted to great sound. Last year I attended the Vintage Voltage and met some AKers, and have...
Back
Top Bottom