vincei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for your response.
    I do have 1 more question. I love the red light on the Reflector Light Emitter. How did you do that? I was gonna replace those w/ red LED's but popped the hood and noticed they are wired to AC in series. Did you use a red filter or use red LED's and tap the DC supply? I wanted to ask because I'm not sure how sensitive the Size Light Receptors are to source lighting.
    Thanks again
    vincei
    vincei
    I replaced them with red LED's and used the appropriate resistor to drop the voltage. Although I do not recall what value I used. I think I measured the voltage and used a LED resistor calculator to determine the size. My memory is very fuzzy on this one! Sorry.
    Hi Vincei,
    the pictures of your Mitsubishi LT-20 are awe inspiring! When mine grows up I want it to be just like yours.
    I also have an AT150mlx to mount. Do you like that combo?
    I have a couple questions,
    What size resistor did you use to achieve the proper voltage for led's?
    Where did you get those aluminum feet?
    And finally, I love the headshell. Where can I get one?
    Thanks, Triodegeek
    vincei
    vincei
    Hi, thanks for the comments. I liked the 150MLX on the LT-20 very much. It performed well and I think you will like it too.
    For the resistor, the voltage going to the lamps was 8v, so I used something like a 680ohm to drop it enough.
    vincei
    vincei
    The feet were purchased on eBay from a seller in the UK. If you do a search for DIY aluminum feet you should get several matches.
    The headshell came with the turntable so I did not buy it separately. However you can get a similar one on eBay if you search for Nagaoka headshell. Good Luck, it's a nice TT and I should have kept it!
    Hi Vincei, I don't know if you remember me, but we corresponded on the subject of ES gear a while back. I'm writing to you to inquire if you discovered any solutions for 7 series ES players with dying lasers. I have an X7 with this issue. I know the lasers are no longer made, but I keep hoping that one day someone will make replacements, so I can fix this player. Regards, wu6fiend
    Thanks! I had fun dreaming of these as I was making them. Hopefully they will have a 3D printer in the future, so I can make some real ones...lol
    Vincei, your gallery of non-existing ES Gear is AMAZING!! Loved the ES-line "elcaset" deck!!
    Your collection of ES Gear is astounding. It is hands down some of the best looking gear I have ever seen.
    Hi vincei,
    Just wanted to compliment on your Sony ES equipment...just "FANTASTIC"!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom