vintage 5.0
Last Activity:
Oct 23, 2017 at 7:31 PM

Share This Page

vintage 5.0

vintage 5.0, from Kansas City

Subscriber

I have pics up on Audiokarma market place and barter town and KC craigs list. They have leds . Jan 16, 2016

vintage 5.0 was last seen:
Oct 23, 2017 at 7:31 PM
    1. vintage 5.0
      vintage 5.0
      I have pics up on Audiokarma market place and barter town and KC craigs list. They have leds .
    2. hibuckhobby
      hibuckhobby
      Do you have picks of the 910's you could send to: bobahlberg@gmail.com?
      Do the have the led power display?
      Tnx,
      Hibuck...
    3. rickdatsun
      rickdatsun
      Hey brother, somehow I lost your phone # and Shimkus's phone #, can you text me them. I need to contact Mark soon , buying a painting from him. Dude never checks his Facebook page lol.
    4. baco99
      baco99
      Hey! Thanks again for the Pop Pulse. Great price, and it's working very well. THanks for being a great person to deal with. All the best!
    5. vintage 5.0
      vintage 5.0
      What are you selling. Any Sansui stuff? Ken in OP.
    6. Brodey530
      Brodey530
      Hey vintage5.0 this is Brodey530 (Jeremy from across the street). Do you have any ideas about were to find a counter weight for that record player. It works really well but I think it would sound much better if I could get it balanced right. Thank you for that by the way its perfect.
  • About

Signature

Monarchy SM-70's,VPI Travler, Marantz15 TT, M@K S-1B, Project 2 xperience,Quick Silver 8417G's , Quick Silver pre, phono pre ,SonusFaber Concerto, GrandPiano, SonusFaber Grand Piano Home, Burson HA-160, Monarchy 22 B, Mccormack passive, Monarchy SE-250 mono's, Burson PI-160