vintage 5.0's Recent Activity

1. vintage 5.0 replied to the thread Best Album Ever.

What could be better Tom Petty Wildflowers.

Sep 18, 2018 at 7:36 PM
  2. vintage 5.0 liked Ski's post in the thread Sub Woofer question.

I would suspect that when hooked to the line level inputs there was a setting that got mishandled. I almost always go with speaker level...

Sep 16, 2018 at 12:21 PM
  3. vintage 5.0 replied to the thread Enter the Giant Slayer - Andrew Jones Pioneer Speakers.

Looks like you got a nice set of speakers. I like the way you said "Sneak them into the house" LOL I think we can all relate to that.

Sep 15, 2018 at 10:49 PM
  4. vintage 5.0 replied to the thread is the vinyl industry a racket?.

They will sell them as long as there are people buying. I used to buy more now I stream more. I do like to get a album every once in a...

Sep 15, 2018 at 10:47 PM
  5. vintage 5.0 replied to the thread I am finally done with my listening room and system!!!.

That is one really great looking setup you have there. Congrats looks like you put in some hard work. That is also great you are at a...

Sep 15, 2018 at 10:42 PM
  6. vintage 5.0 posted a new thread.

Sub Woofer question

I was in need of more bass with a set of M@K S-1B speakers. The funny thing is I had them in a large room and they did produce some...

Forum: Speakers

Sep 15, 2018 at 10:33 PM
  7. vintage 5.0 liked Harvestor's post in the thread What is it with ADS speakers that some folks are so high on?.

You'll like this video then and which model did you get please elaborate a little more in depth...

Sep 12, 2018 at 10:39 PM
  8. vintage 5.0 replied to the thread What is it with ADS speakers that some folks are so high on?.

Mine are not quite in that league. Those are some impressive speakers. I can only imagine what they must sound like. I got some Concerto...

Sep 12, 2018 at 10:38 PM
  9. vintage 5.0 replied to the thread What is it with ADS speakers that some folks are so high on?.

I have had a few pairs of 810s and liked them a lot. They are so musical. I had a pair of 910s I thought that I would never sell. Well...

Sep 12, 2018 at 9:16 PM
  10. vintage 5.0 replied to the thread Selector switch questoin.

I found a OEM System 4SPKR switch. I like it and it sounds really good. It is made well and I do not hear much difference if any. It has...

Sep 12, 2018 at 7:20 PM
  11. vintage 5.0 replied to the thread Selector switch questoin.

left fielder I have seen those and was wondering how they work. Might be the best solution for the cost involved.

Sep 12, 2018 at 9:55 AM