Recent content by vintage cltr

1. vintage cltr

Connector help

Need some help from the group. I recently purchased a 1956 La Voix de son maitre component system. It seems to use this odd plug for RCA jacks. Any ideas
  2. vintage cltr

Unique preamp issue

Larry I understand what your saying, but I don't want to add or replace anything on the console. I want to keep it stock. My question was about the operation (being together all stock) would I get FM out of both sides? Currently, the only stereo I have is running as a Aux out of the tape deck...
  3. vintage cltr

Unique preamp issue

I own (2) 1958 Fisher President consoles. One is completely restored and the other is missing the 80AZ's. Anyhow, both units use the PRT-80 preamp. That being said, why is it or how is it that both tuners are but once connected you should get sound from both left and right correct? I'm only...
  4. vintage cltr

JBL c38 Baron

dude, I love mine. Crossovers rebuilt and I upgraded to the 175 tweeter vs. 075. Just had to have those blondies...
  5. vintage cltr

Fisher President console in Milwaukee

No need to apologize. I just find it incredibly hard to try and place a value on something like this. My intention is not get people in an uproar over pricing. I could really care less. I have a 1958 Fisher President that is completely restored from top to bottom. My hope was to pass this...
  6. vintage cltr

Fisher President console in Milwaukee

well, interesting opinion.... for the record, I'm the seller. sorry you find my ad "delusional", but if you feel it's overpriced, that's your opinion and your entitled. look at the finished one on Ebay selling for $8K (who also is member here)
  7. vintage cltr

Jensen PR-400A Speakers & Goodies

YES!!! let's see inside
  8. vintage cltr

Fisher 490T and 690T tuner power switch

Yeah, I have one from a Zenith but it's like 2-1/2" long.
  9. vintage cltr

Fisher 490T and 690T tuner power switch

Does anyone if these are interchangeable? I have a 690T with a bad power/loudness switch. Can I use the switch off a 490T?
  10. vintage cltr

1961 Fisher Executive - all done

Yeah, the rtr just need cleaning. I did not fire that up though.
  11. vintage cltr

Gotta have it mobile.... don't want to take a chance and break a leg.
  12. vintage cltr

Well, it's a back-bunner project that I have needed to get back to. So, recapped the crossovers. Lubed and cleaned the tuner. Rebuilt the preamp. Re-installed the Sony reel to reel (tube) All done. Possibly a keeper, but I'm always saying that.
  13. vintage cltr

1950's President found

Hey Vendo81, I'm finally getting around to putting my President back together and hoping you could either send me or message me the wiring diagram? It seems the pictures I had taken are lost at this point. Any help would be appreciated. thanks
  14. vintage cltr

1950's President found

Thanks. I was really bummed with the improperly stored Ampex console. I think turned out ok
  15. vintage cltr

1950's President found

not to highjack any thread, but I found a perfect use for that empty Fisher President cabinet I had..... just insert all your Ampex gear that came from a ruined cabinet....
Back
Top Bottom