Share This Page

vintageaudio

AK Member, 63, from New Hampshire

vintageaudio was last seen:
Jan 15, 2016
    1. markus
      markus
      Hi Bob,

bummer ! no worries - even if you can't make it, there'll be other shindigs . . . I'll be needing some friends to help break in the 'new' sunroom / listening room sometime in Nov / Dec, so maybe I'll see ya then . . . I've been findiong LOTSA cool stuff . . . very cool (but mechanically ailing) Grundig tube console with some BEAUTIFUL isophon drivers . . . a few funky tube amps from the last MIT Flea, the list goes on : ) see ya soon buddy !
    2. markus
      markus
      hey duuuuuuude : ) heading to frank's in October ?
    3. johnda
      johnda
      You are welcome, Bob
      I just bought a SECOND Sherwood RX-4109 for my home to be used with my Polk Monitor 30's and PSW10 sub-woofer. Those Sherwoods are special and I'm glad the company is still producing gear, even though they are built in China now.

Best,
      John
    4. Tinkerbelle
      Tinkerbelle
      You're welcome. The Sherwoods are nice units and somewhat under the radar. I have a few SS receivers that I use in the summer months but their tube equipment is great and perfect in the winter.
    5. vintageaudio
      vintageaudio
      Charlie
      nice to meet ya....nope that is not me...
      my ebay name is Dr.Olds....but I'm glad you are enjoying your HD 66's.
      all the best
      Bob
    6. Big Tuna
      Big Tuna
      Bob, is your last name Frazier? If you are the same Vintageaudio on ebay then you are the one I bought the Marantz HD 66's from a while back. I really love those bauties:) Shoot me a line sometime and I am in Chat alot so come on in there and say hi

Charlie
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 3, 1954 (Age: 63)

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    sigmania
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    bob40caliber

Signature

Bob in NH

A/D/S, CITATION, H/K, INFINITY, KENWOOD, MICRO ACOUSTICS, PHILIPS, POLK, TECHNICS.