Today's JAZZ playlist

5. vintageaudio

Today's JAZZ playlist

6. vintageaudio

Micro-Acoustics FRM 1-ax

Gotta love it!
  7. vintageaudio

U-Turn Orbit Cart Suggestions - Please!

From your description of your listening habits and expectations....I would suggest the 2nd one...the Audio Technica AT95E. It will meet your listening needs and not damage your vinyl. Enjoy!
  8. vintageaudio

Speakers torn by new amp (HK 330c)

Where (using a clock face) did you have the volume and tone controls? It is far easier to damage speakers with too little power than with too much power. If you drove that low (but very good sound quality) powered receiver into "clipping" then you easily would have damaged the speakers. If...
  9. vintageaudio

ScramMan2 --- Excellent!

ScramMan2-- his vinyl is excellent! His descriptions are conservative. You can purchase from him without any fear. You will always get more value than you paid!
  10. vintageaudio

Ziphius does it right

Condition of vinyl is superb. Very pleased. Couldn't ask for more! thanks
  11. vintageaudio

Vinyl only spin list

Poco--Legend
  12. vintageaudio

Vinyl only spin list

Steely Dan--Katy Lied
  13. vintageaudio

Subscriber membership. What is it and how do you become one

sent one to Grumpy Sat. .... so I'll try luvvinyl today..... thanks
  14. vintageaudio

Subscriber membership. What is it and how do you become one

Hi Folks Don't mean to be a pain but can anyone tell how long it takes after you re-new your AK paid subscription, does it show up by re-opening your mailbox and letting one see barter town? I re-upped yesterday and nothing so far. many thanks
  15. vintageaudio

Your Latest Additions (LP)......

Finally Well when I was first divorced, the Ex-Wife keep my 360 plus mint vinyl collection......after about 6 months (when she wanted the space) she had my daughter return them to me. Well, they were returned minus 4 LPs she obviously had sold. Never a word about them, though. They were...
Back
Top Bottom