Recent content by VintageMac

1. VintageMac

If I'm going to be in the Binghamton/Vestal area....

You aren't going to get by the receptionist unless you have business or pre-arranged something. However, in the lobby, they do have a display of their store items and she can sell you those.
  2. VintageMac

Modern Mac troubleshooting question re MA352

Have you tried the Factory Reset procedure on page 21 of the MA352 Owner's Manual?
  3. VintageMac

New to me MC2300, replaced driver board

Your best bet might be to send just the boards to Audio Classics to be updated and tested for you.
  4. VintageMac

McIntosh Cabinet Repair SF Bay Area

That is a standard L11 cabinet from the past.
  5. VintageMac

MA 6200 diode current equivalent? 's

Why don't you just send the driver board to Audio Classics or Bob the Tech and have it done right?
  6. VintageMac

I suspect that he did not know how the Panloc system works (pushing the button to release the unit) and tried to force it out.
  7. VintageMac

That would be an L11 cabinet.
  8. VintageMac

4-Part McIntosh Factory Tour Video

I am not sure if this has been previously posted, but if you have not had a chance to tour the McIntosh factory, there is an excellent 4-part video tour with Charlie Randall. On YouTube search for: grammophone mcintosh tour Larry
  9. VintageMac

Messy, Nasty and Gross Mc2105 and C28

I would worry that these units may have been in a flood...
  10. VintageMac

Mcintosh mcd7007 problem.

Did you remove the transit screws on the bottom of the unit?
  11. VintageMac

Beatles artwork

In case you may have missed it, a painting done by all four of the Beatles while on tour of Japan in 1966 is going to be up for grabs from Christie’s auction house. .......... It is expected to bring in north of half a million dollars. In light of what happened to the McIntosh Grateful Dead...
  12. VintageMac

Faint C32 Background Static

The MC2105 owner's manual doesn't specify a setting for the left and right gain controls, but the photo of the front shows both in the 12 o'clock position.
  13. VintageMac

MC knob for my 2105

Those are not McIntosh knobs, so it is anyone's guess if they will fit on the shafts of your MC 2105.
  14. VintageMac

McIntosh Chrome Top Cleaning - MA252

Yes - Stainless Steel
  15. VintageMac

Interconnect Cables

Those things look like an anaconda!!
Back
Top Bottom