Recent content by VintageRoger

1. V

Yamaha CR-2020 Mouser Parts List

Hi, I dont have too much experience, but my tech does, so he will do the job for me....
  2. V

Yamaha CR-2020 Mouser Parts List

Hi, I am looking to get parts for my 2020 and I am trying to use your list, but your list don't have the number of each part needed?, also the phono section is not listed here....
  3. V

Supercharged - Maverick Audio TubeMagic D2 DAC

Hi, I have do the upgrade to the output capacitors, but I got two tubes blowed, they miss the tubes right away, I am currently using the SS output witch still working normally, but they sound really cool......
  4. V

Hi, I have added the output capacitors like you recommend, they perform superb, BUT, the tube got blow out, I mess up two tubes, the tube looks too hot for me, I am currently using the solid state output and sounds amazing......
  5. V

Vintage silverface CD player options?

Hi, can you tell what model is this CD player??......
  6. V

Hello Brad, after reading your post I have upgrade the Maverick D1 plus with the Sparkos Oamps, but I have also purchase the capacitors you recomended, the Oamps where ok, but after the capacitors where added the sound turn too wide and less detailed, I am not sure if I have or the D1 model uses...
  7. V

I have try to beat the MAV, I had put this agains very first players, some with TDA 1543(twin chip), a DUAL cd player from first generation cd players, any of them have the MAV path, the warmth from the tube is just unique, SS output is almost same but with certain songs and recordings, that...
  8. V

Hello guys, I have hook the solid state outputs to the Maverick D1, it sounds really nice too, my question is, with the solid state outputs, the tube is fully override in the sound??, the Mav sound really nice even with the SS's, I am kind surpriced......
  9. V

Hi guys anyone here have try one of this tubes showed in this search??....... http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1312.R1.TR4.TRC0.A0.H0.TRS1&_nkw=6385+tube&_sacat=0
  10. V

the TT have preamp, but I have used a old cd player and a cassette deck and the sound turns kind distortioned, saturated may be the word appropiate to describe....
  11. V

Hi, you mention here that you hook your TT to the analog inputs on the MAV, I have tryed to use this analog inputs but I feel that sound turns kind sitortioned or saturated, do you have try to use CD player to it??, old cd players dont have coax or optical outputs, I have use old cd players here...
  12. V

Thank you for the reply, here is what I have, I think you have two of the same I own I have attach a photo, well all sound pretty much the same, with the exception of the GE the one in the orange box, I have two types of GE but the orange one is just superB, I think this tube allows me about 20%...
  13. V

Hi, can you show the photo of the tubes you recomend in your post??, I am trying to find them on ebay I will like to see the first one if your list.... WE396A (D getter) WE2C51 (D getter)
  14. V

Hi, I own the D1, should I need three oamps??.......
  15. V

What is the reason for this?.....
Back
Top Bottom