1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
vinylisfinal
Last Activity:
Jun 17, 2017
Birthday:
Mar 13, 1975 (Age: 42)
Home Page:
Record store and Hi-fi repair store owner

Share This Page

vinylisfinal

AK Subscriber, 42, from Bedford ohio

Subscriber
vinylisfinal was last seen:
Jun 17, 2017
    1. richdobson
      richdobson
      Hi- Local guy in Maple Heights -also an original owner of a Sansui 9090DB. Saw on AudioKarma you might be the guy to talk to about getting my unit repaired. Can you HELP me find a good place maybe in Ohio ? Would imagine it cost a fortune to move these unit's about

Please
      Rich D
      1. vinylisfinal
        vinylisfinal
        we do repair work on these. we are located in Bedford at 679 Broadway ave. The Vinyl Groove Records and Hi-Fi. we can be reached at 440-439-8371
        Feb 5, 2017
    2. bktheking
      bktheking
      Looking for a bozak 919 as well- maybe you know where one is available?

Thanks!
    3. futureman
      futureman
      I could be interested. Do you have pics of or links to the sub?
    4. neupndn
      neupndn
      you still gonna cal tonight?
    5. Permanent Waves
      Permanent Waves
      Old Metallica good, new Metallica bad!
    6. Judde2
      Judde2
      Hi, I posted some queastions in this forum over my newly arrived 1959 Voice of Music 2-channel amp and you mentioned you have recapped one very similiar. Have u played it after that and with what preamplifier if I can ask ? There was another member inform me that I cannot just play it with any preamp and so I have try to find the modell-number on this amp to see from wich consol it was originally coming from.
      You mentioned something about 1448. But is that not a receiver or so..?
      If you have time to give me some advice over how I can play with this amp ( I cant wait to hear it ! ) i would be very happy. Maybee I can just try with my Heathkit preamp and connect my 8 Ohm Coral boxes and see if that works ?

Best regards and Happy New Year from Bengt in Sweden ( Judde2 )
    7. DoctorLondom
      DoctorLondom
      [name deleted]
    8. DoctorLondom
      DoctorLondom
      i saw the tattoo and recognized it immediately. this is [name deleted]
    9. asoundhound
      asoundhound
      i hope '09 is a wonderful year for you!
    10. vinylisfinal
      vinylisfinal
      i meant 2a3...oops!
    11. vinylisfinal
      vinylisfinal
      i took the reddy kilowatt tube from an old 1930's ad. as far as tube type i dunno, looks like a 213 or 45 to me.. like the ink! analog is my way to go. david
    12. kx250rider
      kx250rider
      Welcome to AK! I notice in your avatar while in the Commemorating the death of analog TV thread; looks like I'm not the only one to put my hobby in the form of ink! In my case, it's a 1955 Federal Thunderbolt air raid siren with a supercell thunderstorm in the background. Is that a particular tube type in yours? My other (and probably dominant) hobby is restoring Cold War era air raid sirens, hence the tattoo... If I get another, it will be tube-related (but not a theft of yours in any way)

[IMG]

Best, Charles
    13. vinylisfinal
      vinylisfinal
      i will post pics of my vom push pull el84 amp. i am in the midst of a recap and beauty process. i love how the nickle chasis shines!
    14. asoundhound
      asoundhound
      welcome to AK! i joined your social group. i have a VOM model 668 console. Great idea for a group!
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 13, 1975 (Age: 42)
    Home Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/TheVinylgrooverecords/?ref=hl
    Record store and Hi-fi repair store owner
    speaker re-cone and re-foaming, turntable restoration, tube amps

Cassette decks, Reel to reel repair, Solid state and tube audio repair. Record store owner In the greater Cleveland area suburbs

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    chromezero13
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    firedome330@sbcglobal.net

Signature

Altec 9845a VPI: HW-16.5 B&O 4002
    Klh: 5's, 6's Dual:1229,1249
    Bozak custom b-305a, 302a, 919, 929
    VPI: HW-16.5 B&O 4002