Recent content by waggs098

1. waggs098

Just read this on speaker series wiring

I'm curious how this affects drivers in the same box. Say there is four 15" woofers in one box. Will it have the same affect or is it more easily controlled since the drivers are in the same box, I guess meaning do they "tame" each of the other drivers? If that question makes sense?
  2. waggs098

Just read this on speaker series wiring

I had a powered sub (MTX?) that i hooked up and had a pair of paradigm mini monitors hooked to the speaker outputs on the sub. (So using the high level inputs on the sub and the pass through to the speakers) I found once in a while there would be a slight hum from the sub. As I was...
  3. waggs098

Signal strength meter not working and no stereo reception

Is am and fm selected by a rotary switch? Along with all other inputs? If so that switch i suspect needs cleaned.
  4. waggs098

California Proposes to Force Manufacturers to Restrict Vehicle Top Speed to 10 MPH Over Limit.

Its all good. I was just saying usually there is a post by the mod that says "hey I cleaned it up now stay on track" or something to that effect. Not saying there is anything wrong in any way with cleaning up the thread. :beerchug:
  5. waggs098

Welcome to the community. As for the bose speakers you will get lots of responses wether like or hate. I have never owned those speakers but from what I know is they are very picky about placement to sound proper. The eq must be used and if it is not in proper order the speakers will not sound...
  6. waggs098

California Proposes to Force Manufacturers to Restrict Vehicle Top Speed to 10 MPH Over Limit.

I would disagree. It has been kept pretty civil imo. The mods seem to have cleaned it up once, strangely with no announcement. Seems to be a legitimate conversation so far.
  7. waggs098

I get your point. That's why words were in quotations.:confused: Good grief, metaphors for the people who aren't the problem and are the majority. Thats why laws are created though, right? Hmmm
  8. waggs098

So how do we mitigate the problem without "infringing on the rights" of the "innocent"? Idk
  9. waggs098

So is this now a question of age restrictions and speed? How about anyone who has had a speeding ticket? Should only theirs be restricted? Hhhmmmm
  10. waggs098

And your point is? Not trying to sound rude just don't know how else to ask it.
  11. waggs098

See this is where I have a major problem. My coworker was at a stop light IN TOWN. The speed limit is 45 in that area. The light turned green and I assume he did look, never know cause he doesn't remember anything. Now if you were to look and see a car a long ways away in a 45 mph zone...
  12. waggs098

Oh I've honked it plenty of times. I see their head jerk up and they slam on the gas and I think "is that even safe? Weren't paying attention to begin with".
  13. waggs098

I always look before going on a green from red light also, but man ill tell I can't believe how long a light is green before the person ahead of me will go. I assume phone zombies in that situation and there are two damn many of them. 10 cars in line and three get to go before the next red...
  14. waggs098

Schools did used to teach that kind of stuff. Now its just social engineering. When it comes to parents I agree 100%. The issue there is not all children are the same. A parent can have 3 great children but the 4th one is just different, unruly or whatever. One of the biggest things is when a...
Back
Top Bottom