Recent content by warriorpoet777

1. warriorpoet777

refoam in Nebraska

Yes I do
  2. warriorpoet777

Lincoln/Omaha events?

Hey I'm in Lincoln are you still in the area?
  3. warriorpoet777

Beta preamp for Nikko Alpha 220?

I have a Beta 40. It seems to be the best one they made...lots of phono options and decent tone control
  4. warriorpoet777

Insurance loss value for equipment and loose parts and components

Lost sanyo plus 130 Jbl 4410 Bsr eq Lot of loose drivers, altec 15's newly rebuilt baby cheeks and a cabinet full of crossover parts. 2 cabinets of parts Whole bench, 3 Dmmeters, solder station, gobs of shrink wrap....and on and on
  5. warriorpoet777

Deductible 5k They said the price list is up to me and I have 180 days to replace items. They will cut check for 50% value up front then the other 50% after receipts are received. Tricky I say.
  6. warriorpoet777

Had small fire in garage and wondering if any advice or magic words I should use to try to get fair replacement values...
  7. warriorpoet777

Sanyo plus 130 questions

I was streaming when I heard it and fm was just as bad...
  8. warriorpoet777

Sanyo plus 130 questions

So I bought this piece on AK some time ago to temporarily replace my garage receiver. It's been good for a couple years but now I'm wondering as I am hearing some hiss.....should I invest in restoring this receiver?
  9. warriorpoet777

Bogen/ lear siegler Church pa rack cabinet and components

Just specs or if anyone wants it for free... It's in wichita kansas first come first serve they just want it gone... I told them I would ask on AK and see if I could help
  10. warriorpoet777

Bogen/ lear siegler Church pa rack cabinet and components

Any knowledge on model 680 carillon with mechanical clock and tape decks?
  11. warriorpoet777

Hey Ray thanks again for the very nice restoration on my Sansui AU-717. It's a year after I...

Hey Ray thanks again for the very nice restoration on my Sansui AU-717. It's a year after I recieved the finished amp. Still running 100% flawless and sounding so good.
  12. warriorpoet777

Amperex bugleboy NOS EL37

Good info, thank you
  13. warriorpoet777

Is there a way to characterize the difference between the sound quality of EL37 versus domestic US 6l6gc or maybe gold lion kt66? I know this question is open ended and interpretation and subjective to many tastes opinions......just asking if any noticeable difference in your listening...
  14. warriorpoet777

Can't remember where I got them, possibly from Jay but not sure... No original boxes. Tested on eico 666 and Dynaquick 650 All 4 off the scale for merit and tube life. Any opinions on value? Are these the superior 6l6 variant? If so why? Thanks for any reply?
Back
Top Bottom