1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
WaynerN
Last Activity:
Jul 28, 2017 at 6:50 AM

Following 1

Lighting Equipment Designer

Share This Page

WaynerN

Super Member, from Minnesota

WaynerN was last seen:
Viewing forum Speakers, Jul 28, 2017 at 6:50 AM
    1. Thundermud
      Thundermud
      So I love the C 70's! They really rock on my Fisher. I definatley will take your advice on not refinishing them except dark stain for spots. Although it would be nice to just remove the shine/gloss layer with a stripper so a matte finish remains. I am curious if you gave pics of yours. Ever play them with tubes? Have you modified the crossovers or done any modifying? The more I listen to them the more I think they don't need anything done although I am sure the crossover caps drifted out of spec.
    2. TubeJunkie
      TubeJunkie
      Just clicked on your Dynaco speaker pics and they were about half screen size. Looks great too! Like what you did! I just found a set of nice Cerwin Vega 12TR speakers. Early CR stuff. wood veneer. Pretty rare.
    3. TubeJunkie
      TubeJunkie
      Hi Wayner,
      Check your camera settings before taking pics. Choose large size. Are you using a camera on a cell phone? I use a Sony Cybershot 7.2 megapixel. At least 7 years old. Pics are thumbnail size on your post, but if you click on them, they should be pretty big. Let me know if I can help further. Hope this helps?

p.s. Just wondering if you were able to ship those knobs? Thanks Again my friend. TubeJunkie
      Mike
  • About

Lighting Equipment Designer
    Lighting Equipment Designer, Electrical Designer

Music, and HIFI

Signature

Audio by Van Alstine Associate
    Mech. Engineering, Cartridge Alignment Tools, Longhorn