wcarroll
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Brian,
    I have an mx110 that I am rebuilding the power supply on. I'm in the same boat as mcshack-I really appreciate your documentation and details. Could you send the same information with the pics to me at paulheid@hotmail.com? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Paul
    Hi,
    I have an MX110 that I need to replace the selenium diodes on. I had bookmarked pictures that you had posted on a previous thread that showed how you did it. I should have printed them at the time but I didn't. Now those bookmarks no longer work. Is there any way you could send the info and pics to me at my email which is ke77601@bellsouth.net? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Ken
    Hi Wes that would be awesome is there a way to email it to me either here or at vjmeers@shaw.ca . Sorry it took so long to get back to you just found your reply, not even sure how I did that, creating shortcut to this page hope that helps .

thanks Brian
    Hi I just picked up an Aristocrat with the same combo you have, wondering if you still have the wiring diagram available to share.

thanks

Hi, I have the same setup. Aristocrats with SP12, T25, T35. Keep watching eBay and you will see the T25's show up, they are on there fairly often. There were two versions of the 8HD... The earlier model was made of molded fiberglass, the later is made of aluminum. You want the earlier style. There are also two metal support brackets that support the weight of the T25 when it is mounted on the 8HD. You will also need another set of AT37 level controls for the T25's. It would be ideal if you could find and eBay seller that is listing everything together, which is much better than trying to search for hard-to-find items like the brackets.

I have the wiring diagram when you need it.

Wes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom