Recent content by wesworld

1. W

What GF gear do you own?

Hiya Komoyuki, I've been considering that dac and was wondering if you'd mind answering a question... Whats the needle/meter in the center doing/for? Whats its purpose? Thanks, Wes
  2. W

What to do when the gear does'nt matter anymore

true...:nono: good to hear things are working again... :)
  3. W

Post your photography!!

my baby
  4. W

Today's "HIFI"

so true...
  5. W

What to do when the gear does'nt matter anymore

sometimes you just gota smash something... let it out man!
  6. W

Today's "HIFI"

I am 40. I grew up with a dad who had a pretty nice system (for the time). A dad who loved music and his system. I mean he really appreciated the whole deal. Now he listens to an ipod and plays tunes thru his laptop and looks at me strange when I talk about gear and audio in general. We still...
  7. W

MacPro and Grant Fidelity DAC-09

I think Airport express is quite limited on the signal it sends wire less. If you want better sound, there is an adapter available called "hiFace" made by m2tech. It plugs into your usb and converts to a S/PDIF connection which would then be plugged into your Dac 09. Wireless is almost always...
  8. W

GF Shipping

+1...
  9. W

Who loves burgers!

Blondie's Burgers in Winnipeg, Manitoba CANADA... 1/2 lb. mmm... don't let it intimidate you, hold strong, own it!!! ;)
  10. W

TubeDAC-09 tube rolling

After taking a closer look at the pic, it may be harder than I thought... It would look pretty cool tho...
  11. W

TubeDAC-09 tube rolling

how hard would it be to stand the socket uprite and drill a hole in the lid?:scratch2:
Back
Top Bottom