Recent content by wgb113

1. wgb113

Music Room Version 5 - Ready to Enjoy!

Stunning! REW does have a bit of a learning curve and I can’t, for the life of me, remember how you go about setting up the sound card. I use a Mac so it was doubly difficult since so many use PCs.
  2. wgb113

Pics of your listening space

3. wgb113

Artsy photos of your gear

4. wgb113

Speakers you will NEVER sell.

The ones I haven’t bought yet.
  5. wgb113

Advice for picture frame rattle?

Another vote for Blu-Tak
  6. wgb113

wgb113's Listening Room

It’s a product manufactured by Hytex and sold through various outlets. I purchased through York Wallcoverings - “Uplift” in Heather. It’s cut down the slap echo significantly and I may use the left over on some DIY treatments down the road. NRC rating of 0.2 over gypsum board per ASTM C423...
  7. wgb113

wgb113's Listening Room

Thanks! Here’s an updated pic with the acoustical wall covering. Have the dual subs dialed in with ARC and things are sounding really good. Switching from no correction->correction with no subs->correction with stereo subs and correction with dual mono subs is fun. The latter is my...
  8. wgb113

This was just Posted by Blue Jeans Cable on FB

Hoping they stocked up on Belden as their lead times are being significantly impacted on the raw material side…
  9. wgb113

Want to know what speakers you are using for your McIntosh Gear

KEF R11 + SVS SB-2000 with my MC302
  10. wgb113

wgb113's Listening Room

Equipment is in my signature. I had an autoformerless MA6300 at one time and was told they do sound different - whether that difference is good or bad to you is impossible to say. It’s been too long since I’ve had it and with different speakers and a different room I can’t even begin to...
  11. wgb113

wgb113's Listening Room

As finished as it’s gonna get until the room treatment gets here in a few weeks. Spending time getting used to the new speakers, preamp and power amp. Might hook the subs up this weekend.
Back
Top Bottom