Share This Page

Wharfcreek

AK Subscriber, Male, 65, from Baltimore, MD

Subscriber
Wharfcreek was last seen:
Aug 10, 2017
    1. Son-of-Vere
      Son-of-Vere
      Hey Tom, thanks for clearing some things up. I shoulda' known to check voltages at the tube. But it was getting late, and I was spent at that point. Please check in on my build thread for any other help you can give. I don't want to clog up DC's thread. The amp will be put in a plinth much like a TT, is there any problem with hanging that choke down like that? It's securely mounted.
    2. Amped4Fun
      Amped4Fun
      I noticed that you said you cut out/removed some of the bits from your 175- is there any chance that they are things that would be worth someone like me getting ahold of? If so, I could look at purchasing from you. I'm VERY new to the vintage electronics scene. I don't know much, but I want to learn hands on. Anyway, thanks. Take care.
    3. Amped4Fun
      Amped4Fun
      Hello! I just found your thread about your Maggie 175. I have been lurking here for a long time, and posting occasionally for a year or two. I just recently picked up (what I think is) a 175 as well. I'm planning on cleaning it up and trying to keep it mostly stock (just getting critical components replaced) and trying to keep it cheap.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 22, 1952 (Age: 65)
    Recently 'Un-employed'...
    Lovin' life......

Motorcycles, Fishing, Boating, Tube Amps, and Family!!

Signature

Pre: Mac C20, Scott, Xiang Sheng 728, Eico, Dynaco, Hafler. Pwr: HK CV, ST35, 70, Mk 2, 3, 4, ASL, Heath, Eico, Mag, Pilot, Scott, Fisher, Home Made. TTs: Rega, Thorens, Ariston. Spkr: Klipsch KG4, Forte, Heresy, Cornwall, Vandersteen, Wharfdale, JBL, EV, Sansui.