whoaru99
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi, saw that you're also an Anthem AVM20 owner. Just wondering if you knew how to turn the subwoofer outputs on when using ZONE2 & ZONE3? Couldn't find a thing reading through the manual.
    bigx5murf
    bigx5murf
    Is there a copy function, or do I just manually set each setting across the zones? I don't have a display hooked up, is there a limit to control if I only use the built in display?
    whoaru99
    whoaru99
    It has been a long time since I used the Anthem so I don't remember the exact sequence. Also, not sure if it can be done on front panel or if need to use remote. I don't believe it needs the OSD to make it work.

I think it's something like first selecting the source in Main zone, then the Copy button, then selecting the Zone you want the Main source copied to.
    whoaru99
    whoaru99
    I know the sequence is in the manual. The manual can still be downloaded from Anthem if you don't have one.
    Thought I'd let you know about an auction...my late friend Jim Lysen's is 10/8. Jim was a Navy radioman in 'Nam, and worked for E.F. Johnson among other pursuits. Don't know if you're a ham, but DO know that you have a strong interest in tubes and homebuilding. Obviously there's quite a bit of ham gear, and there should be a plethora of parts as well. ziemerauctions.com has the bill online.

electronjohn
    Reactions: whoaru99
    whoaru99
    whoaru99
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely check out the auction page for sure.
    Hi, I picked up a Grommes Precision Electronics S20 and am looking for a schematic. Saw a couple posts of yours about this, but the image links are broken. By any chance do you still have the schematic? Also, how did the guitar amp conversion turn out. That's my plan for this. Thanks!
    whoaru99
    whoaru99
    Yeah, I have a schematic for S-20. I don't see a way to send it through this communication so I'll try to reattach it to the thread.

As far as the conversion I have not completed it. In the interim I found a Grommes S-35(?) that someone had converted but was poorly done. So, I reworked that one first.
    Hi. Saw your post suggesting that Ashly and BGW amps are among the better pro amps, if I correctly recall/understand. Anyway, of the Ashley amps, which model would you recommend? Will be using as part of home stereo set up. Thanks
    meng

PS - do u know anyone who might have a BGW 750F/G for sale.
    ;-)
    Ha, I agree with you on the raid thing. I'm not sure, but Jimmy may not understand the definition of RAid. Makes me wonder when he'll loose his data. I've had more than one raid controller go south and corrupt the data on ALL the drives. Oh well. It was a fun read.
    Hi,

just want to say thanks for your input in my thread...

could youy pls tell me how other parts of my system can affect Mc602 & Mc275 so the are producing this poping noise.... i'm really curiouse - especially that everything was quite in the past - so obviously there is some kind of change (maybe because of the amps age) or .... i don't know - thanks for explanation.

Kind regards :
    Piotrek
    We should get together and go riding sometime. I didn't ride my Suzuki at all last summer. I will have to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Denny
    I got The Crown a couple of months ago.
    Someone broke into my house and stole the QSC and almost all stereo components not the speakers, subs or the turntable.
    Some of the electronics have been recovered but it went to the insurance co. because they already paid me for the replacement.
    I did buy back the C-70 even though I found one on ebay (thank god) I still want it for parts if I ever need them.
    The MA 12000i is an amazing unit.
    Hey augy here.....The mod itself I dont think was too much money. I also needed a new laser and since the model I needed is no longer made ( Kss 151A ) The cost of the new laser replacement was a bit pricey. I suggest you PM wsjoe and ask him directly. He seems to be pretty trustworthy. I am not sure what the cost would be on your unit as it is much different than mine and I am not sure if it uses the same laser or not. Like I said ask him, I think he rather likes modifying electronics.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom