Caesar non supra grammati, from North of Eden

Wigwam Jones was last seen:
Feb 17, 2015
    1. Rod Beauvex
      Rod Beauvex
      Love the handlebars. :D
    2. born2tech
      born2tech
      wiggy, a few months ago you posted some pics of some unique speakers, all kinds, at least i think it was you. in particular there was a picture of a hybrid system using stacked quads with a decca ribbon and a huge transmission line subwoofer, would you happen to know what im referring to?, thanks. stan.
    3. stevepe
      stevepe
      Hi Wigwam,
      Did I transgress on a policy or something with my post on the NOS Fairchild? It seems to be gone. I wouldn't have a problem if it was taken off. What do you think happened?

Thanks,
      Steve
    4. Galaxie65
      Galaxie65
      Just a quick questions, I snagged a Luxman L400 at the meet. Just wondering what are the other pieces that would make it a set? I can't seem to find anything about it, any help would be awesome
    5. DC
      DC
      Hey Bill - send me your email (PM). Your mailbox is full.

Don
    6. Pholy
      Pholy
      Hi Wig, Been reading the $250 Amp thread from so long ago, and I decided you would be a great first person to friend here if you are not agin it. I've been enjoying the display of tight-fisted control over the ramblings of unruly genii. Good Job!!!
    7. Clarebear
      Clarebear
      Hi Wigwam... this site is huge and a daunting never having been here before. Would you please help with some direction? Another question... is fair pricing for my list above half the retail value ?? Please help!
    8. ccerovina
      ccerovina
      Hey Wigman, in the compactron thread you stated the web site is in your profile but i dont see it. Can you send me a link?
    9. i_apocalypse
      i_apocalypse
      apologies if i'm being persona non grata here. but, i'm interested in vintage full rangers/near-field ob drivers too due to budget constraints. any findings/progress?
    10. asoundhound
      asoundhound
      i hope '09 is a wonderful year for you!

sure do miss our debates/discussions/arguements!
    11. Tapehead47
      Tapehead47
      Dang, this is all new and confusing. I think I'm sending you a reply, Wiggy!
      Cool, man, we got the same birthday. Sure beats having it on Christmas!
    12. wajobu
      wajobu
      Have a great Birthday Wig!
    13. JBN
      JBN
      Happy Birthday, Bill!
    14. Drybasement
      Drybasement
      Keep on keepin' on Wiggy.

Cheers
    15. bigstereo
      bigstereo