Wigwam Jones
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• wiggy, a few months ago you posted some pics of some unique speakers, all kinds, at least i think it was you. in particular there was a picture of a hybrid system using stacked quads with a decca ribbon and a huge transmission line subwoofer, would you happen to know what im referring to?, thanks. stan.
    Hi Wigwam,
    Did I transgress on a policy or something with my post on the NOS Fairchild? It seems to be gone. I wouldn't have a problem if it was taken off. What do you think happened?

Thanks,
    Steve
    Just a quick questions, I snagged a Luxman L400 at the meet. Just wondering what are the other pieces that would make it a set? I can't seem to find anything about it, any help would be awesome
    Hi Wig, Been reading the $250 Amp thread from so long ago, and I decided you would be a great first person to friend here if you are not agin it. I've been enjoying the display of tight-fisted control over the ramblings of unruly genii. Good Job!!!
    Hi Wigwam... this site is huge and a daunting never having been here before. Would you please help with some direction? Another question... is fair pricing for my list above half the retail value ?? Please help!
    Hey Wigman, in the compactron thread you stated the web site is in your profile but i dont see it. Can you send me a link?
    apologies if i'm being persona non grata here. but, i'm interested in vintage full rangers/near-field ob drivers too due to budget constraints. any findings/progress?
    Dang, this is all new and confusing. I think I'm sending you a reply, Wiggy!
    Cool, man, we got the same birthday. Sure beats having it on Christmas!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom