Recent content by williamburns

1. W

So,, How about Canary Audio Zama series Tower Speakers

I saw this on c/l in raleigh they look kinda cool but I can't research anything online about them so I don't have much to work with, they look kind of beat up and I'm not sure if I should just hold up for a better name brand set.. I posted the link at the very bottom, any feedback would be...
  2. W

Thinking of purchasing new speakers...

Polk Audio's New Lineup Sounds Amazing/Then again there's always Bowers and Wilkins
  3. W

JBL HP8BTitanium Drivers 8 Ohm Sounds Amazing! Custom Box?

So I have a pair of JBL HP8B that sound amazing, the 8 ohm titanium drivers sound so nice I was thinking about buying the drivers and building custom boxes, any thoughts advice etc. Thanks.. Links below...
  4. W

Nick your avatar icon is EPiC haha!

Nick your avatar icon is EPiC haha!
  5. W

How much tube hiss is normal?

What a beautiful system you have. Amazing!
  6. W

JBL HP8B High Freq Driver Replacement Advice?

So I bought a pair of JBL HP8B's without testing them out first(stupid stupid stupid) the top small 4" high freq driver part# Hp027 needs replacing the parts are $140 online, however I only paid $40 for the set, is there another replacement I could use that would remedy this problem and be more...
  7. W

I've been having dreams about giant tower speakers on wheels,, What does it mean?.

I've been having dreams about giant tower speakers on wheels,, What does it mean?.
  8. W

ADVENT PRODIGY TOWER II SPEAKERS 8" 2-WAY Thoughts/Comments/Concerns..

Hey, I have been looking at these for a few weeks now and am thinking about pulling the trigger but I'm not to familiar with the advent,, has anyone heard or had a pair like these? here are some specs for the ad link is posted below,, any feedback would be greatly appreciated, Thanks...
  9. W

Nice observation and attention to detail on that pair of dcm's, thanks a lot for the heads up...

Nice observation and attention to detail on that pair of dcm's, thanks a lot for the heads up. Will keep you posted, William
  10. W

Kinergetics Research KBA 380 I'm keeping it, now what it worth

So my uncle handed down a Kinergetics Research KBA 380 to me,,works great and my friend wants to know what I want for it, online research has come up empty so I'm not sure how I can come up with a value, if it has any at all..I might just trade it for some b&w speakers not sure,, thoughts...
  11. W

Looking for Speakers with Good Bass

2005's or newer of cerwins or polks can't go wrong
  12. W

$$$ Dcm tf-600's Or.. Vandersteen Model 1's..$$$

great! thanks for the feedback!
  13. W

Yes the vanny are mint and can be mine for $200 I've just read mixed reviews on them,

Yes the vanny are mint and can be mine for $200 I've just read mixed reviews on them,
  14. W

$$$ Dcm tf-600's Or.. Vandersteen Model 1's..$$$

I'm debating between a pair of dcm tf-600's and a set of Vandersteen Model 1's both in great condition, attached are the links any feedback would be greatly appreciated.. am pulling the trigger Friday if they are still up am pushing these with a Kinergetics Research KBA-380 ;) :banana::music...
  15. W

Mint Vandersteen Model 1's For $200 Should I buy

Great! Looking forward to it!
Back
Top Bottom