Recent content by WillVT

1. WillVT

Dreams.

Sounds like astral projection, or Out of Body Experience. When I was younger, I was really interested in trying to achieve that. Never got there. I read a lot of books by this guy. He does some pretty interesting experiments like going into other rooms while projecting, and seeing things he...
  2. WillVT

Dreams.

I was a pretty bad mouth breather at night. Not snoring though. Dry mouth at night is also not good for teeth, and can cause decay. I've heard some dentists say it's worse that sugar.
  3. WillVT

Dreams.

When you really think about it, reality is just a dream. And yeah, I've had the sand in the mouth dream too. I think it was related to having a dry mouth. I started mouth taping a few years ago, and no longer suffer from dry mouth at night.
  4. WillVT

This Shit Jams

I like that Firefox has more privacy features that Chrome. I also like Brave, because natively blocks most ads. But I use Chrome at work.
  5. WillVT

Opinion: The long overdue death of the stick shift car

I guess tattoo artists don't drive sticks...
  6. WillVT

This Shit Jams

Really? I think it's pretty common. What do you use?
  7. WillVT

Dreams.

Yeah, I have these occasionally, although less as I get older. And I definitely have the "looking for a bathroom" dream. I've even has some where I can't find one, so I decide to just take a leak in the corner, often thinking something like "the carpet should soak this up pretty well." Then I...
  8. WillVT

Dreams.

Both maybe? I think just a general interest in it helps bring them about. I've also heard people say about the hand trick, that if you sort or notice and look at your hands occasionally during waking hours, you might be more inclined to do it in a dream, and spark a lucid dream.
  9. WillVT

Dreams.

Other than the nightmareish kind you mentioned, I find lucid dreaming really fun. I've had really complex ones, where I am explaining to people that this is my dream. One exercise to initiate lucid dreaming is to try to look at your hands in a dream.
  10. WillVT

Dreams.

I had a dream recently that took place back around the time I met my wife. But I also knew that I was married to her already. So I told her and her good friend that I was from the future, and that we were going to be married. I also told them that I could answer any questions about the world up...
  11. WillVT

Got my Richard Thompson Box Set...

His work with his former wife Linda is great too.
  12. WillVT

Got my Richard Thompson Box Set...

1952 Vincent Black Lightning is one of my favorite tunes. I never get tired of it, or all the versions and covers.
  13. WillVT

Suggestions for an especially detailed power amp under $1000, new or used?

Ah. I guess so... Is there a sarcasm font? :biggrin:
  14. WillVT

Suggestions for an especially detailed power amp under $1000, new or used?

That's a really cool looking amp! But its 7x the OP's max price.
  15. WillVT

Bridge collapse in Baltimore

I wonder if there was any current involved. I also just read that even before it lost power, it was too far to the side, and not lined up to the center of the bridge like it should have been.
Back
Top Bottom