WilsonCreek
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Chris, Hope you have been well. Italked to a guy named Willie who talked you about having an audio get together. We could do it at my garage and maybe have 7 - 10 guys show up. I think the hope would be to later have a larger meet to maybe have some demos and swap stuff. You interested?
    Monte
    Just received an e-mail from a fellow AKer, Zack, regarding a Kef B139 SP1044 woofer. I had told him earlier that I was also looking for a replacement for my Fried Model R II. He said that you might have one to sell, and recommended I contact you.

Please advise if you do have a B139 SP1044 in good working condition to sell. IF so, please indicate your asking price.

best regards,

Ralph (aka Schnitzer)
    Hi -

Just read your post 'An Unusual Yamaha NS-10'. Have you made any more discoveries about these speakers or found any other sources of information? Like you, I have found little on the net.
    Hi Teradacto58,

Sorry, I never knew this was here until now. No, I've never been to BC, although we used to get some pretty nice Okanagan wine when we lived in Regina, and I would love to visit some time. Wilson Creek is a small valley in southwest Idaho that I have spent a lot of time in. Got engaged there.

Chris
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom