Recent content by Windwalker

1. Windwalker

New to me SL-D202 with Pickering V15, what stylus?

Looking for a decent replacement for this new to me setup Cartridge is just labeled Pickering V-15 (no / at or anything) ETA: Did a bit more looking at things and current broken stylus is D-5-E Thanks Oh yea, any idea what other dust covers might fight this?
  2. Windwalker

Lots of Audio-Technica Cartridge/Stylus deals, From $18-$250

As seen on Slickdeals Focus Camera has some REALLY good pricing on various AT cartridges/Stylus/Combos Inventory seems to come and go Shipping is free use code CMDEAL Couple of examples AT VM740ML-$129 AT95SH-$129 with head shell Happy Hunting
  3. Windwalker

Todays Score.... 4 AR3a's in box...

Well done
  4. Windwalker

North Carolina anyone?

Late to the game but am in the Raleigh Area
  5. Windwalker

Someone buy this pile of Infinity speakers...

thanks for this, Mat used to have some pretty good prices on cartridge/stylus and such
  6. Windwalker

What I learned on Craigslist

that a Sansui Six is "...Much better built than similar Marantz, Pioneer and Kenwood receivers of the period..."
  7. Windwalker

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

Seems a bit like my Habitat find today sealed- (4) RCA-RC60 (1) TDK-SA90 (1) Maxell XLII-90 (2) Maxell XLII-100- one sealed, one not and (1)TDK-D30 woooooo woooooo all for 2 bucks
  8. Windwalker

Excited to share source for cheap dust covers that fit Technics SL-1x00

That Linda album is awfully good
  9. Windwalker

Rejuvenating a classic...the original Discwasher brush

no affiliation but I've heard good things about groovewasher My understanding is the folks behind it were part of the original discwasher distributor team
  10. Windwalker

a hip/knee replacement??
  11. Windwalker

Sacramento CA - Lot of 40+ Turntables for Sale

unless he has another set of shelves, seems his math is off-by about 1/2
  12. Windwalker

Universal feet?

Quite a bit cheaper if you buy them from Newark-MCM, $1.70ea
  13. Windwalker

Hey Klipsch Fans Lookee Here

I'll probably be able to see it from here
  14. Windwalker

Oh yeah!! A new house under construction in the neighborhood? One team would arm them selves and take the house, the other would get the dirt hill. They sheathed those houses with flimsy celotex back then and the hard clods would go right through it lol. Big fun and great memories. The lumber...
  15. Windwalker

And to think our parents let to us fix the TV when it went out. pull tubes take to Eckards/K-mart and see which tube was "bad" and did any of us use a service manual? OMG dirt clod fights were epic-KING OF THE HILL, used to love when new construction started. Not only were there better clods...
Back
Top Bottom