winters860
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Greetings someone from the group who has or has had a harman kardon signature 2.0 that has used it with some universal control that can use all its functions since the original does not appear please
    Hello @Winters860, how are you? I have known for a long time, but recently I read that you had a harman kardon signature 2.0 that you controlled with an inteset remote control. Can you tell me what model of remote it was and if you can name and manage the menu in the signature in its entirety, please
    winters860
    winters860
    Sorry, long gone. Wish I could tell you.
    M
    mp3music
    I understand and appreciate the answer, I just wanted to know what model it was because I have searched for the inteset brand and several models appear, I thought that at least google would refresh your memory if you see it in any google image
    Joe, I found 5 Shunyata power cords of varying length. I can't decide whether or not to sell the big Krell . And I found some speaker stands. We'll just have to hash things out when you see everything
    Hi Joe. How are you enjoying those Harbeths.? Got a question for you. Do you have any contacts that would want to buy all of my remaining gear in one fell swoop? Clearance pricing of course. Enjoy the holiday!

Mark
    Hey so glad that they made it in time for some pre-show jamming! I thought she'd like the "not for kids only" my daughter sure did!

Have fun at the show!
    winters860, Hi. I saw your post about a local sale in the Dayton, Ohio area. I live in Pittsburgh and am thinking the trip out and back may be worth it, especially if you can possibly set me up with a turntable. I see you have a lot of gear, maybe a friend can part with a Pioneer PL-550. I'm a relative newbie, but can likely get my son to work on the receiver this summer. Geoff
    Hi,

I came across your post about having an Onkyo P-303. Do you still have it? If so, are you willing to sell it to another Buckeye?

I just bought a M-505 amplifier and I need the preamplifier to go with it.

Regards,
    Rick

Regards,
    Rick
    Hi Joe, good to chat with you my friend:) I am curious to hear your response to how the LS-407C's sound when you get the woofs refoamed. The C series do have the clarity of the A & B series but they lack the high power muscle since they were made right after the big power wars ended and the receiver power dipped way down. I think you will like them but if you like it loud you might not. They will be good up to 75-80 watts, higher than that and they will start to clip. You'll have to see. Don't forget about me if you decide to unload them:)
    Hey Joe,

Just checking to see if your profile states what neck of the woods in OH are yas....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom