Recent content by witon

1. W

oldsound.it anyeone tried them ?

okay i try again how about this site https://www.nostubestore.com/
  2. W

oldsound.it anyeone tried them ?

Got a few vintage gear want to from buy them anyone know their reputation ?
  3. W

CR electronics Kalypso schematic

Hi thanks for the concern, The closet real life thingi listen to was leben which uses single ended EL84 found it quite on a delicate side , also listened to a diy single ended 300B before found the sound a bit on the rough side. I was listening the 300B and el84 video demo through M3 with...
  4. W

Yamaha b-3 service manual / schematic

Just want to change the transformer instead using the step down transformer. I know you can do it via measuring but just want to make sure the transformer rating.
  5. W

Yamaha b-3 service manual / schematic

Hi does anyone know where to ask to in Yamaha to get a Yamaha b-3 service manual / schematic ?
  6. W

Yamaha b-3

I was wondering instead turning i on to connect in BTL can we connect XLR out on to it , we will connect to the speaker according to the correct polarity. If that is doable yamaha b-3 would probably be very ahead on his time creating pesudo balance amp topology.
  7. W

Yamaha b-3

there is only one comparsion so far, hopefully tjere are many more japanese review on this lost treasure.
  8. W

Yamaha b-3

I was reading the description of yamaha b-3. The best v fet maybe? It say it is class A up to 1 W. IS that possible I thought all v fet ard class A amp.
  9. W

Kenwood TT: 7010/9010 Cartridge setup

Hi I got my hand on a kp-990 with ortofon m2 red and unknown condition L07- c2 coming. Would you mind share you set up, which Cartridge and pre amp you are using, so I have an idea how to adjust later on.
  10. W

[snake oil] Signals Coaxial Optimizer ?

Recently I came over with this Signals Coaxial Optimizer. Anyone tried anything similar before or even made their own filter ? From what I know digital signal is digital you can change it much. As long as you coaxial line is up to spec you are already good to go...
  11. W

newbie to his first turntable Vintage vs New (budget $1000 range )

h guys I finally arrive to the stage to start getting turntable gears for my stereo system. I have a good amount of cash in hand and I am deciding to get one of the turntables below yamaha gt200 kenwood kp 9010 clearaudio concept mm which one would be better or are there alternative ? Also...
Back
Top Bottom