1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
wlhd1610
Last Activity:
Jun 23, 2017 at 12:39 PM
Birthday:
December 20
HVAC electrical tech/electrician

Share This Page

wlhd1610

Penny and her new friend, Male, from upstate new york

Subscriber

Yes , I'll send you a PM Jan 18, 2017

wlhd1610 was last seen:
Jun 23, 2017 at 12:39 PM
    1. maclvrbr
      maclvrbr
      Bob I was given your name from Tom a frequenter on marantz forum. I have a marantz Sm-8 amp with some issues and wanted to know if you could help me with it. John
    2. bulle54
      bulle54
      Hi Bob....I have a Yamaha CR-2020 with a bad power supply. Is this something that you might help me out with? I live in Vermont and would get the receiver to you, if it is not too far away.
      1. Harryconover
        Harryconover
        Worked on a lot of these that had problems in the two balanced supply's the transistors used as pass elements were the problem when they specked them the had to small of a current rating both the plus and minus need to be up graded one step as they thy get so hot they burn the pc board and unsolder themselves luckley they do no further damage they just go into protect
        Jun 1, 2017
      2. wlhd1610
        wlhd1610
        Yes,I'll contact you
        Jun 1, 2017
    3. jgsulliv
      jgsulliv
      Bob,
      Thanks for buying the Dynaco PAT-4.
      Please send me you full contact info name address, phone number and email for shipping.
      If you use PayPal for payment, please send via Friends and Family, or include PP fee.
      My PayPal account is jgsulliv@gmail.com
      Jim
    4. quartersaw
      quartersaw
      Bob, I have a Mac Mc2300 with a hum issue. I live up in East Berne, and you were referred to me by NJ Pheonix.
      I can give you more details if you think that you might be able to help me out.
      Thanks!
      Bob Walion
    5. wlhd1610
      wlhd1610
      Yes , I'll send you a PM
    6. J7bones
      J7bones
      Hi Bob - I'm told you might be able to help me with a new Marantz 2275 that I received. Having a little trouble with the left channel. I'm in the Capital Region. Can we chat? Thanks!
    7. raidermc
      raidermc
      Hello Bob,
      Thanks for reaching out.
      I am interested in the correct to66 and to220 trans for the 510.
      Thanks
    8. wlhd1610
      wlhd1610
      I certainly can,I'll send you a PM.
    9. rssarma
      rssarma
      Hi Bob, my name is Raj and I'm looking to have a Marantz 2275 restored. Wondering if you'd be able to help?
    10. wlhd1610
      wlhd1610
      Give me a little more info about it please.I'll send you some checks you can make/try.
    11. fguidetti
      fguidetti
      hi , i am in Brazil and my 4240 produces low sound on both channels. what could be happen? have a nice day from brazil. my email is flavioguidetti@hotmail.com
    12. Superampman
      Superampman
      Hi Bob. I have recently acquired a Citation XX. I was hoping you could direct me where to attach my dvm to check/set the bias pots. Greatly appreciated.

Regards,
      Peter
    13. pezzzzx
      pezzzzx
      Just checking to see if the package arrived and it was what you were looking for?
    14. cloneofkane
      cloneofkane
      Bob, I am wondering if you have any Marantz power amps available. If not, any suggestions on where to locate one?

Many thanks,
      Dave
    15. mg184
      mg184
      Hi Bob

I was referred to you by TMZ2 to ask if you have Marantz 2285B available.

Let me know when you get a chance

Regards
      Marc
    16. cameo
      cameo
      hello wlhd1610,
      have you more better picture from Rare Citation XX nudies.
      Thanks for help.
      best regards

Andreas
    17. cameo
      cameo
      hello wlhd1610,
      have you more better picture from Rare Citation XX nudies.
      Thanks for help.
      best regards

Andreas
    18. bktheking
      bktheking
      Bob- you ever get that 4400 scope tube installed? I did the conversion on one without issue.
    19. crouse
      crouse
      Hey Bob, Tim (truck99) told me you are the person to talk to about the Marantz 2270 that you guys have for sale. I have a McIntosh Mac 4100 I might be interested in trading with cash coming my way. Any interest?
      Thanks,
      Clay Rouse
    20. RDecartridge
  • About

Birthday:
    December 20
    HVAC electrical tech/electrician
    started out with stereo gear in late 60's dynaco,epi,phase linear,teac(still have them)

anything audio,classic cars,trains

Signature

Living Room - IRS Betas,McIntoshC41,MC2500,MC7200,Tascam RW700,Marantz 6300
    Office System - EPI 400,Marantz 2325,Marantz 2270,NL Advent
    Shop - AR LST-2, JBL 4311, EPI 202,Marantz 2245,2270,2275,2285,2285B, 2325,2330,2330B,2385,Sony PSFL9,Technics SL1200 , Switchcraft 640 selector box
    [​IMG]