wlhd1610
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Bob,
    If you happen to see this, I would love to have you work on a Marantz 1200 that I picked up recently. I’m not sure if you’re still in the Catskill area, but I have a home up by Coxsackie and I can deliver in person.
    Regards,
    Joe
    Bob,

I've received a 3300 in the mail, and USPS dropped it and bent a corner. I'm curious if you know how to fix it, or if you have a lead on a new standard plate for it or if you could find/build a black plate for it to match my already black plate 240. Thanks!
    Hi Bob,
    I need some service on my Marantz 7T, 20, 16b and 19.
    You have worked on them about 30 years ago.
    Hi, I'm looking for a 2245 faceplate black or silver - please let me know what you have. thank you!
    Hi Bob, I read in a post that you might know where to get a Marantz 2250 Faceplate. I'm looking for a replacement for my 2250 and I'm also looking for the glass that goes into the Faceplate. Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi Bob, I have a 250m I’d love to send your way. Are you still working on these? Jay
    Hope you are healthy and well, sir. o7

Your knowledge and wisdom is highly valued amongst this forum lurker and his alike group of friends.
    Anybody know Bob?
    Been trying to get ahold of him.
    He hasn't been on here since Oct.21 2020
    Maybe drop me a message if you know him.
    Thank you,
    Jay
    Bob, you come as highly recommended as anyone I have seen, please email dnuth17(yahoo) to discuss Marantz 2270 blk face plate refurb thoughts, thank you
    Hi Bob - hope all is well with you.

I recently acquire a marantz 250M power that is working.
    I would like to do a recap for this, however I'm based in Indonesia and it will cost a fortune to get this restored.

Do you mind sharing me the digikey part list for 250M?
    you can just post it in my profile or send me an email to kuramafox@yahoo.com

Regards,
    Andreas
    Hi Bob, I was told you are the guru on the Marantz 250M amps. I picked one up dead from a guy. When I opened it up to start looking at it I noticed this model does not have the rectifier board in it. I figured it was missing but was told that some did not have it as it was upgraded. I cannot find a schematic any where that shows this. I wanted to find out what you thought? Thank you for your time.
    Hey Bob, I guess audiokarma frowns on me posting that I’m looking for 2325 parts. So here’s my email address and we can correspond that way. Kidd442@yahoo.com looking forward to hearing from you to see if you have the Dolby NR switch, thanks. Brad.
    Just waiting on those pictures of those Pioneer rack accessories. I'd love to buy them from you.
    wlhd1610
    wlhd1610
    I emailed you a bunch of pics as requested.
    Bob
    Yes ,I have several absolutely stunning silver 2285B faceplates as well as a couple black anodized brushed aluminum ones.
    JTKINLA
    JTKINLA
    Thanks! Can you DM me the details?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom