Recent content by WmartinB

1. WmartinB

Pair Ev Patrician 700 Connecticut

Rougher than I would have thought - I probably would have just shredded them but It's a lot of cabinet to move around just to gut them - How times change - A few years ago I sold a pair of the T250 mids for $4800, now they look like they sell for under 1k
  2. WmartinB

Good luck!
  3. WmartinB

Someone please go get these - Just had surgery on my back, otherwise I'd be picking them up tomorrow
  4. WmartinB

ADS 2030 value?

Realistically full driver rebuild from Richard so is around $750 - for a TOTL speaker - that ain't bad
  5. WmartinB

ADS 2030 value?

Nope
  6. WmartinB

ADS 2030 value?

I sold a pair before COVID lockdown for $5500 cash and the buyer paid to have them white glove packed and driven from Connecticut to northern California They are pricy but IMO I'd consider myself lucky if I found another nice set for under 5k
  7. WmartinB

Attention Fairchild Freaks!

Someone got them for cheap, Hopefully someone here - Assume it was because of US only shipping
  8. WmartinB

Pre-pandemic I was offered 8K for a pair of my 275's
  9. WmartinB

Need some Ebay advice about a very rude buyer

Cancel the sale and if they leave negative feedback you can call ebay to have it removed- buyers cannot mention leaving negative feedback prior to item shipping - It's an abuse of eBay's seller protection, Feedback extortion - I've had this same situation a few times in the past, I just cancel...
  10. WmartinB

eBay Heads-up International selling fees..

You missed out, Could have sold to a Nigerian prince paying in Zimbabwe bucks -
  11. WmartinB

I dont think he will actually ship for less than his original price of 6999 or 3500 each. Yesterday I asked him how much he would be looking for cash picked up in person and he said 6999
  12. WmartinB

ADS 2030 on Ebay, no affiliation

Cheap - I've sold a few sets, I have a near mint set + manuals + boxed C2000 and I've been offered 10k in the past for the set If they were easier to ship and store people would pay 10k+
  13. WmartinB

I bought the one above - Seller had multiple people interested, I was the first to send the cash sight unseen F&F - I also paid the asking price in USD - I have 4 fairchild 275's and I'd have to think long and hard before giving any of them up
  14. WmartinB

Sa-1000?!

Had one and sold it - TBH build and sound quality are low - it's just a novelty
  15. WmartinB

Top Tube Tuner HH Scott 4310

I have one in similar condition, if they are going for this much I need to sell mine
Back
Top Bottom