Recent content by wmeyer

1. wmeyer

Does anyone know what the Hafler DH-220 paint color is?

Hello I purchased the DE 1651 and it is not a match to the original Hafler color it is more silver than a greenish I’m on my way to have the color scanned and have paint mixed for the sprayer I’ll keep you all updated
  2. wmeyer

Re RS 1080 Help

Hello Are the output trannys matched and if one or more are bad will it cause the protection relay not to latch? I do have 80 vex at the board and the multi section 2200uf capacitor vex= optc damn spell check
  3. wmeyer

Fisher RS-1080 Idling Current - Help / How To

So I was looking to measure ma but now it is mv’s makes sense now. So if this doesn’t fix the intermittent static where else should I look? Thanks
  4. wmeyer

Hello any help will be appreciated
  5. wmeyer

No it does not.
  6. wmeyer

Where is the amp meter connected to? Seems that you have to lift a resistor off to measure or pull a fuse like a hafler Please post the procedure as the manual really doesn’t explain
  7. wmeyer

Fisher RS-1080 channel imbalance

Hello I have the Fisher RS-1080 and have the manual and dc offset is good but I’m not understanding the idle current measured across the R22 I’m use to Hafler’s removing the fuse and then make the adjustment with the meter in amps setting across the open fuse Please chim in with a better explanation
  8. wmeyer

Finally Fixed Jolida JD602A CPD

Hello, can you send me pictures of the inside as I might have a wire crossed and if you have a schematic that would really help! I took pics but the F*^#*^ cloud snatched them away:( meyerrat@yahoo.com
  9. wmeyer

Hafler 9500 Biasing help

kramden, thanks this did fix the issue by changing the 4 trannies and you are correct they do run HOT so i installed heat sinks on them. Another question now is after this repair the other side seems to play at a slightly lower volume so will having the new transistors installed have this...
  10. wmeyer

Hafler 9500 Biasing help

Hafler 9500 Biasing help you posted June 19th 2015. I have a very slight buzzing noise in the right channel that comes and goes as does the bias but not at the same time. when I pull the fuse for the bias and then when I put the fuse back and apply a speaker the buzz without any input...
  11. wmeyer

Hafler 9500 Biasing help

sorry but what was the symptom before you replaced the transistors? I have a 9505 and have a problem that I can set the bias to 400ma put the fuse back in and apply a speaker and hear a slight hiss then it goes away and 20 seconds later it comes back and repeats... If I just set the bias and...
  12. wmeyer

Time to bring my Hafler gear out of hibernation

Hello, I was searching for the bias setting for the Hafler Pro 2400 but itis not listed in the manual so here it tis... 225-260 ma range.
Back
Top Bottom