Recent content by Wolfman181

1. Wolfman181

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Good Morning Everyone, As I was very happy with my last purchase from Japan I decided to keep going. I searched their inventory to see what else they may have in stock that might be of interest. Plus as the purchase went so well last time I needed to see if there would be consistency of sales...
  2. Wolfman181

Ok. I am back again guys. The car show season is coming to an end here in Michigan. So starting to buy a little vinyl and also a cartridge plus stylus for the table. That's a discussion for another time. The vinyl is a new copy of Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here. This one I imported from Japan...
  3. Wolfman181

Good Morning to everyone. It's been quite a while since my last post. I have been very busy with my Corvette and the summer car shows this year. So I have not been buying any vinyl for a while now. As this is a forum on vinyl music I will leave it at that. When Soen put out their next new...
  4. Wolfman181

Good Wednesday all, Back from all the car shows in my area. I attended one of the biggest shows yet. Weather truned out great. Best of the Bowties. 485 Corvettes and 185 Camaros at one show. Good times had by all. But this is about Vinyl. So this is from the stacks. In my opinion one of the...
  5. Wolfman181

LOL........LOL. I guess I am caught.
  6. Wolfman181

So this is what's on the table this morning. Enough said I guess. ROCKON!
  7. Wolfman181

Thanks. Yes, your right. But as box sets go, it was not bad really. The price I got it at in Europe. Well worth having.
  8. Wolfman181

Good Morning, Finally yesterday an album that I have been waiting on arrived from over the pond in Italy. It made the trip nicely doubled boxed by DHL. An addition again to the Pink Floyd collection. PULSE! It's a pressing that I have been shopping for for a long time now. I just could not find...
  9. Wolfman181

And to you as well, brother! Wait to you see the next addition.
  10. Wolfman181

Good morning AK'ers. Today's addition is this. David Gilmore's live album At Pompeii. I am not sure how he got permission to do it but WOW. 4 lp's in 180g heavyweight vinyl and a very nice 24 page book in a box set. What an audio visual dream come true. The only way it could have been improved...
  11. Wolfman181

The second one is this copy of Staind. I have been thinking about getting this pressing for quite a while now. I was just looking for one that I could afford. One out of the three vinyl releases available that made sense. So this blue vinyl pressing sounds nice and plays well. It looks cool on...
  12. Wolfman181

So I have a few new additions to the collection and a few on the way. This one has turned out to be a real nice one. Live albums are not really my most favorite type of pressings but this is an exception for sure. Pink Floyd is just a super band and this recording is so fantastic. I wish Alan...
  13. Wolfman181

I'll go with donuts!
  14. Wolfman181

Hi guys. Sorry for the time away from the forum. For some reason when I tried to log into the site I was being told that I no choice but to let the site log in with all cookies intacted. Now I can ignore all the new ads that I do not like but I will not change my browser settings. When I tried...
  15. Wolfman181

WOW. This new software is different. It will take some getting use to. Here goes. This new addition came in a while ago but I have not had a chance to post it. It's Pink and a very good one too. Sound quality is fantastic on all three dics. Packaging is cool with the 24 page color book. A very...
Back
Top Bottom