Recent content by Wolfmother

1. Wolfmother

What is the best reciever for Boston A200's?

hey all, Just to update I got the SX-1050 but only had small Boston HD9s. Today I got some mint BA400s and they are everything I hoped for, a step above the A150s I originally wanted. They are even biamp-able! I am looking forward to using this setup for many years to come. :music:Now to buy...
  2. Wolfmother

Found a reciever Thanks for the input guys, I got a sx-1050 for $225. Now all I need is a pair of Boston A200's
  3. Wolfmother

I am looking for a new setup and I've decided on the Boston A200's (possibly the 150's) as far as speakers go but I don't know what receiver would sound best with them. I'm not trying to break the bank but I want something that can healthily take them through their full range. I was thinking...
  4. Wolfmother

Need Technics SU-8600 schems

Many of you know HomerJ and he has graciously agreed to work on my Technics SU-8600. However the link I have to the schems is dead and I have searched for them on the web and have been unsuccessful so far. If anyone had a copy of these schems and could send me them I would be very happy.
  5. Wolfmother

Looking for a Vintage Integrated Amplifier

technics SU-8600, Compares to anything pioneer, marantz, an amazing int amp, and going for a steal at $100 on e-bay, probably because its a technics. Not your common technics gear!
  6. Wolfmother

need SU-8600 schematics

not a single reply :tears:
  7. Wolfmother

need SU-8600 schematics

does anyone have the schematics for a technics SU-8600? My Dad and I are going to try and locate the a problem it is having with the pre-amp with our oscilloscope. The schematics are a necessity for this project. If someone who has the schematics could scan them and send them as a pdf to me I'll...
  8. Wolfmother

Technics SU-8600

a truly fantastic piece, i own a su-8600 and it is well above the other technics gear. I have previously owned a sa-700 and it sounds like absolute dirt compared to the su-8600
  9. Wolfmother

SAE Two P10 specs

nvm 100w, .025%THD
  10. Wolfmother

SAE Two P10 specs

I have recently come by one of these through a trade and was told that it is a 100w amp. However, the 'bay informed me that it was a 50-70w amp and through research I have found that specs are incredibly sparse on this item. Any help would be hot.
  11. Wolfmother

What song do you want played at your funeral?

I can't quit you- zep
  12. Wolfmother

Too Loud Music

I live on the third story of an apartment near the college I go to with stacked advents and JBL 100t's. "Turn it DOWN!!!" is an understatement of what I deal with. Be lucky you live in a house
  13. Wolfmother

JBL 100t vs. HPM 100

of course tom, no offense, :D. and paul, the hpm's do not sound rolled off by themselves, only compared to the JBL 100t's, to clarify my earlier statement.
  14. Wolfmother

JBL 100t vs. HPM 100

thank you for sharing, tom
Back
Top Bottom