1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
Wolverine
Last Activity:
Jul 24, 2017 at 8:32 PM
Media:
Birthday:
August 6

Share This Page

Wolverine

AK Subscriber, Male, from VA

Subscriber
Wolverine was last seen:
Jul 24, 2017 at 8:32 PM
    1. JDD
      JDD
      Fulton Speakers -
      Wolverine,
      I found a pair of the Fulton M80s and the front grills on my set are Velcro in each corner. Do you still have yours? These are very nice sounding , and attractive speakers.
      JDD
      1. Wolverine
        Wolverine
        Unfortunately I had to let some speakers go and no longer have them. I agree with your view on them. Enjoy them!!!
        Jul 5, 2016
        JDD likes this.
    2. sfox52
      sfox52
      About the A25's, are they the model with the "ears" on the woofers? What kind of shape are the cabinets in? I have a pair with a blown woofer but with solid grills, no luck finding a reasonable replacement woofer. I may offer them up at Jim's.
    3. goldface
      goldface
      Hi u? got a great pm700 if u be interested. one channel out and has volume at zero
      just asking $60 USD. or anyone you may know in the 757 for local pick up.
      thanks,
      dj aka goldface
    4. vintageboy
      vintageboy
      How is it going? We got lost in the forums and seems that we don't post as much as before!
    5. vintageboy
      vintageboy
      Nice seeing you here too!
  • About

Birthday:
    August 6

Signature

APPJ mini2013 6J1+6P1/Elite A35R/NAD 3020D/Denon 2910/Denon 1930/Elite 45A/Sony CDPCX355- /Technics SL1700-Focal 816S/Rogers LS3/6 Von Schweikert VR2/-MSB DAC III/Sony ST-s333esG-Denon DMD 1000-Denon DRM 740