woofercooker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Sounds good. If he does not want them you can surely have them for the price of shipping. Right now, I have them stacked on my restored ones…fricken' amazing wall of sound. If I could do one thing over it would be to up the Uf ever so slightly to the woofer because I am sure the woofers can take it. My plan is to move my good ones into the living room where they will replace my AR3s that I had to sell (to repair my 1968 Bonneville convertible). Peace!
    All I know is that I respect copa totally! He's a GOOD GUY. If he wants them then I would rather have him have them since he said he never heard them. I live in Iowa City Ia. I bought my optimus 7's from an AK member who lives in upstate new york and he shipped the opt 7's on the grayhound with no problems. If copa does not want them then let me know.. Thanks- Rodney Also I still want a pair of Optimus 3..
    Sorry, just saw your message woofercooker. Hm. Now that's a pickle. How good a friend are you to Copa1934? The reason I ask is I have two pairs of Optimus 7 and am holding onto a pair for him while he makes room...but he lives on the opposite coast from me. He seems interested but I didn't want to push them on him either. Where are you located? -Joseph p.s. I haven't changed on my opinion of the Optimus 7. They are my office speaker in which case I wear the hat of music professor. They are my BEST speakers for the human voice and all things jazz!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom