W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. I was wondering if you would be willing to email me a copy of your Teac A-4010S service manual? I have the one for the A4000, but they are quite different it seems in regards to the electronics. I can't get any of the function switches to engage the solenoids and suspect that it's fused separately from the main fuse. The capstan motor runs, but that's it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris
    hi sorry for email you bud i see that you have a service manual for Teac A-4010S and i just buy one and it need a complete take a parts clean and replace everything may be bad, service manual will be very handy so if you please if you can my email is ((yoeljr1@hotmail.com)) thanks so much
    I saw where in a post from years ago you had manuals for Teac a4010s - I just ran across one and would appreciate it if you could email to me - jas205@Bellsouth.net.
    Thanks
    I saw where in a post from years ago you had manuals for Teac a4010s - was going to see if I could get you to send those to me thru email - jas205@bellsouth.net . I would certainly appreciate it if you could. I just ran up on a 4010 and would like to bring it up to speed.

Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom