Recent content by xreaperx22

1. xreaperx22

so many cable choices,does it matter?

ok cool thanks! anything in this setup you would change? for headphones im leaning towards sendy audio's aiva planar magnetic cans,after watching a Zeos review of them he kinda sold them for me lol
  2. xreaperx22

so many cable choices,does it matter?

ok so i am putting together a little sweet stereo/headphone system. So far i have these parts in mind... TOPPING PA3 Desktop HiFi Digital Amplifier Topping DX3 Pro LDAC Headphone Amplifier DAC HiVi/Swans Bookshelf Speaker DIY Kits DIY3.1-A and of course the cool little stand that topping has...
  3. xreaperx22

Buying new Receiver

ok so i bit the bullet and bought the 40.3,ordered it thursday got it today (saturday) i hate fedex they just left it there in front of my door and didnt even knock,i heard the sound of it hitting my door when he placed it thank god,i opened the door and he was halfway down the hall so i gave...
  4. xreaperx22

Buying new Receiver

yeah i would love the option to push a button and it be a 2.1 lol that would really seal the deal
  5. xreaperx22

Buying new Receiver

i plan on buying from ac4l, im just torn between the integra 40.3 and the pioneer elite,i was hoping to hear more from peeps that own the 40.3 to seal the deal lol,my main thing is i want close to audiophile sound as i can get,now i know the integra isnt like a marantz or similar product but its...
  6. xreaperx22

Buying new Receiver

im now leaning towards either the integra 40.3 or the pioneer elite....so down to 2.....almost there plan to order tonight if i can make up my mind lol
  7. xreaperx22

Buying new Receiver

thats true i could go with stereo instead,but i want the surrounds for movies mainly and maybe a way to switch to stereo for music idk too many choices lol
  8. xreaperx22

Buying new Receiver

these are my options,either the integra 40.3....the pioneer elite vsx-lx102....or the denon avr-s920w so which is best?
  9. xreaperx22

Buying new Receiver

hi all im getting ready to buy a new audio receiver like in the next few days but want to make sure i get a decent one,i was thinking of getting an Integra 40.4 from accessories for less cuz its a pretty good deal,so any input or suggestions would be great,ill be powering Bic Acoustech's...
Back
Top Bottom