Heart- Magazine
  6. xs650shawn

Vinyl only spin list

Hum- Electra 2000 2023 repress
  7. xs650shawn

Vinyl only spin list

Hum- You'd Prefer An Astronaut 2023 Reissue
  8. xs650shawn

Is a JVC A-X5 integrated amplifier worth restoring?

Definitely fix it. It's worth the cost to do it. Excellent amp. Bought mine over 8 years ago on ebay for over $200, with shipping from Canada. Proceeded to put over $200 (in 2016) in miscellaneous small repairs in it at a reputable shop that is now out of business- they didn't make it through...
  9. xs650shawn

Any cool audio related Christmas gifts?

Wife got me these for Christmas. All colored vinyl. Hum discography.
  10. xs650shawn

Vinyl only spin list

11. xs650shawn

Vinyl only spin list

12. xs650shawn

Kenwood KD-3055 spinning too fast

Delete
  13. xs650shawn

Boomboxes and Ghettoblasters

Picked this Sony CFD-610 up from a thrift store 2 years or so ago for $10. Everything worked but the tape player, which I could hear the motor going, just wasn't doing anything. Finally got around to putting new belts in it. Also cleaned the CD changer laser (6 disc changer!) while I had it...
  14. xs650shawn

Bullet Proof JVC CD Players circa 1989/90

I have a JVC XL-M97 6 disc Magazine changer, manufactured in '89 I think. I picked it up at a thrift for less than $10 a couple years ago. Other than having to replace belts regularly (it stays in my garage, in the desert, they dry out fast), I haven't killed it and sounds great.
  15. xs650shawn

Boomboxes and Ghettoblasters

Finally got my grail boombox. Panasonic RX-C60. My dad had an identical one when I was a kid, I remember listening to a lot when he was away (I was forbidden to touch it) and I swore it would be mine one day. Found out when he passed away that he had gotten rid of it at some point. Selfish...
Back
Top Bottom