Recent content by yenrec

1. yenrec

CT-F8282 Cassette Deck, VU Meters

Yes the heads are Ferrite. I decided to keep it as it's really a nice deck and sounds relly good. I Found the belt and idler kits and intend to order them today. Thanks for your help and advice
  2. yenrec

Thanks for a quick reply, I also found the same advice on a different post. So, I dont mind doing that but now I found out that fast forward and rewind don't work, do you know a decent source for belts?
  3. yenrec

Hi, I recently purchased a CT-F8282 Deck on line. It's a really nice deck and all of the controls seem to be working. The problem is, when you play a tape, the right meter spikes and the left meter hardly moves, the balance of the sound seems pretty good in fact the deck sounds good. Does...
  4. yenrec

Scott 350 RL Reciever

Still looking for specs and or a manual
  5. yenrec

Pioneer pl-730

Thank you, I will looking for a cartridge. Suggestions? under 80 bucks Thanks
  6. yenrec

Pioneer pl-730

Thanks, I'm at work now but will try posting photos late on.
  7. yenrec

Pioneer pl-730

Pioneer included a MC cart from the factory. I read something about only being able to use a MC cart because of the design of the electronics. I'm just trying to clarify. Thanks
  8. yenrec

Pioneer pl-730

Thanks, I couldn't find a clear answer on line.
  9. yenrec

Pioneer pl-730

Hi, just got a pl-730 with no cartridge. I'm looking to put a cartridge on it but MC cartridges are stupid money and it's wont be in my main system. Do I have options? Thanks
  10. yenrec

TEAC A-150 play button

11. yenrec

TEAC A-150 play button

Hi and thanks for your insight. I have already started disassembly, I decided to hold off for a bit to try and get some opinions. Based on what you said, i went back and tweeked the bar, now the button seems to work. I will put it back together and see if it continues to function properly...
  12. yenrec

TEAC A-150 play button

So I am now the proud owner of a TEAC A-150 deck however the play button does not stay down. I have taken it apart for inspection and cant find anything that would cause this. I think that it has had some sort of service and the belts look to be newer. does anyone know what the problem could be...
  13. yenrec

2017 Sansui Serial Number Database

TU-217,848042484,yenrec 350A,023081466,yenrec SP-X6000,908080872,yenrec SP-X6000,908080814,yenrec
  14. yenrec

Sansui 4000 phono section issue

Hi, Sorry it took so long but I work lot and do not want to touch anything on my system if I'm not 100% awake. Today I checked all connections and tried out the phono section and it is working and sounds great. I am happy, this receiver sounds as good as you all said it would. Thanks for the...
  15. yenrec

2017 Sansui Serial Number Database

4000,020 071360, yenrec
Back
Top Bottom