Recent content by Zak

1. Zak

Rsl Cg-6 Wired With Monster Cable

Thanks for the info i was actually able to contact someone from RSL he told me the CG-6 model are more rare just because they quickly went to the CG-6A which is a different design
  2. Zak

RSL CG-6 SPEAKERS

Hello all about 6 months ago i stumbled upon a pair of RSL (Roger Sound Labs) CG-6 speakers i have been doing some research off and on since then and am having a hard time finding much info. I have found a little bit about the CG-6a models which i guess are similar but mine are just the CG-6 i...
  3. Zak

Rsl Cg-6 Wired With Monster Cable

DID YOU EVER FIGURE OUT PRICE OR INFO ON THESE I JUST GOT PAIR MYSELF
  4. Zak

Yamaha K-950 Nat. Sound & Sansui SC-1100

Hello to all the Deck Heads out there i was hoping to pick your brains on some recent pick ups of mine first i got a Yamaha K-950 Natural sound and second a Sansui SC-1100. i know the Sansui is one of the lower end Sansui Decks but its still a Sansui. I have replaced both Capstan belts and while...
  5. Zak

Peterson Sound Systems ??

Thanks if your reading this i am in need of a little help. I recently acquired a Vintage piece of gear and cant find any info about it i have been looking for a week with 0 luck, It says Peterson Sound System on the front left corner and Power Amplifier on the right, it looks like a PA amp...
  6. Zak

Testing Transformers

Hello all i do apologize if this has been asked already but i am just having a hard time finding good information on the process taken to find the full current capabilities of an unknown A/C transformer. I have tons of transformers i have salvaged, i am sure everyone does, and i would like to...
  7. Zak

SX-1500T(F) KNOB'S

thank you all for the info i will just keep an eye out and hope i can run across something that i wont have to sell my soul for to acquire, its not anything special or worth a ton of $$ but its still a pretty cool looking receiver
  8. Zak

SX-1500T(F) KNOB'S

I got a late 60's Pioneer SX-1500T(F) didn't pay anything for it but i am missing all the knobs for it, wondering if anyone knew a place that made Re-POP knobs cuz i would rather not pay the crazy prices that people want for the originals, this unit has 2 Ganged/Dual knobs (IDK what everyone...
  9. Zak

XP Series Speakers 1959-1973

Question for the fisher speaker experts out there, i have only 1 of what i assume was a pair of Fisher XP-2A the grill mat is excellent the drivers/woofers and surrounding speakers look to be in very good condition( no dry cracked crap) all the badges are on it, but the cabinet has some...
  10. Zak

My latest haul...or present to myself,or.....

Thanks i will do that i am new to the forums in general, i am learning that i should have been on here years ago
  11. Zak

Vintage 60's Fisher speaker "Worth my time??"

Thank you very much i appreciate the help, i didn't realize how specific this place was you can really find anything
  12. Zak

Vintage 60's Fisher speaker "Worth my time??"

Hello all i am a new forum user in general, should have started using them allot sooner i have been restoring Vintage Audio for 2 maybe 3 years now and could have used this and other forums countless times. One area i don't have a ton of knowledge in is speakers. I can Restore and fix most...
  13. Zak

My latest haul...or present to myself,or.....

Anybody have any info on the Thyristor that was used in the Pioneer H-R9000 Power board. Kinda random i know but i finally tracked down what i am now 95% sure the issue with mine is. I have the original part number but cant seem to find an equivalent or cross ref. , been searching all day w/o...
Back
Top Bottom