Recent content by Zal

1. Z

Akai GX-630D

Following this thread as I have a 630 that I need to service. Everything works but one channel is weak. Haven't sprayed deoxit or cleaned/demagnetized the heads, but I suspect that the caps need to be replaced. Glad I found you guys!
  2. Happy Dog

Happy Dog

Life is good when your neighbour is a tennis pro
  3. Al's Album

Al's Album

4. Z

It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

Happy Dog by Zal posted Apr 11, 2017 at 9:33 PM When your neighbor is a tennis pro (found this on the internet)
  5. Z

Prayers needed please.

Thoughts and prayers...
  6. Z

We Lost John Geils (J. Geils Band) Today - age 71

For some reason I was thinking of J. Geils this weekend and about how much I enjoyed their music. Another great artist lost. Thankfully, his work lives on. *raising a glass* well done, sir!
  7. Z

My vintage Japanese system

Jumpins! Nice clean setup!
  8. Z

long time lurker, first (nearly) time poster.

Hi from eastern Canada!
  9. Z

Another new member here...

Hi from Canada!
  10. Z

Hello from STL

Hi from Canada! Go Cards! (and the Memphis Redbirds!)
  11. Z

Greetz from the Netherlands

Hi from Canada! I'll have to read up on those speakers!
  12. Z

Hi from New Member in France

Hello from Canada!
  13. Z

Another newbie from Wisconsin

What a nice introduction, and with photos! My first receiver was a STA-7 with some Optimus speakers I think it was called, and a Taya turntable. A few years ago, in some delusional state after watching a few episodes of "Hoarders", I put my equipment at the end of my driveway (along with a mint...
  14. Z

New Member near Ottawa Ontario Canada

Hi from east down the 401, through the 20 then the 185, and almost clear through the 2 here in NB ;)
  15. Z

Hello from South Florida

Hi from Canada! This year's invasion of Broward County is just about over :)
Back
Top Bottom