zenithfan1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The forum asked "who watches early color TV (ctc4). I do. I have "the Director".
    I aquired in 1966. My specialty is alignment. I bought most of the fixtures from RCA. I like the tuner. I became very good at working on it. I also have ctc 15 and 16. Presently I am working on a B&W RCA KCS 47. It was my Grandmother's.
    Good sets? I've hardly been able to get me hands on any bad sets lately! But if anything really noteworthy falls into my lap I'll let you know.
    Just dropped in to say hi. I usually don't have a lot to say but have been known to ask a few questions. Usually a lurker but hoping to change that. Have a good one!!!
    Just dropped ib to say hi. I usually don't have a lot to say but have been known to ask a few questions. Usually a lurker but hoping to change that. Have a good one!!!
    I've had pretty impressive results changing the internal wires in speakerboxes. On my A/D/S L780s I used 14 gauge stranded copper over the existing 24awg and it made things a bit less 'smeared'

Rob does great work on these receivers, you got that right! I think it would be worth every penny to have him tune up your 9090. Great receiver.
    NICE! Does the 9090 need any work? If you're modding the CV's, I'd go a little crazy with the crossover parts. I like redoing crossovers because there are usually such few parts to begin with, and I buy much better quality types than if I had a huge project.
    Yeah my PMs are not working either....the guys in chat told me that the servers are being upgraded. We're all in the same boat for now!
    Mark
    I am not sure in your interested but a friend of mine has a nice cute little 12 inch zenith table model he wants to sell . Its all tube, small and lightweight . Pretty easy to pack and ship too . Unfortunatly i just dont have the room or time for it , however being its a zenith and works i thought you would have a interest . Its not mine , just helping a friend . He wants 25 bucks for it . I can send pictures if you have a interest.

mike
    Hey man, sorry to hear that the set went cheap, and yes you are deff right about winning and losing. Just be glad you dont live out here. It sucks. I miss Michigan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom