MLB 2016

Cleveland Indians, please get yer act together and deliver the nation, if not the world, from Cub Fever.

Seriously? Even if I didn't live in Chicago, I'd root for the Cubs. I rooted for the Red Sox when it was their turn.

108 years is long enough, dontcha think?

Kershaw would have been worse on less rest.It's our year. GO CUBS!

By most accounts, Kershaw likely would have been better on less rest.

He'll get plenty of rest now, Go Cubs Go!

Well, to be accurate, Bumgarner, Cueto and Moore got an 8 day head start on their vacations thanks to the Cubs and the epic 9th inning NLDS SFG bullpen collapse with a 4-1 lead in an elimination game they needed to win.

Kershaw helped to win his two games he pitched and saved the NLDS game 5 winner against WSH. He blanked the Cubs in game 2 despite not having a good curveball and still little run support from a poor offense and great Cubs pitching by Hendricks. In game 5, Toles' error gave up two runs, and yes Kershaw was getting hit. Was still a 3-0 game till the 5th so the Dodgers could have done something but the Cubs pitching and lack of Dodger offense lost the game as much as Kershaw did. Kershaw is a great pitcher but he's not infallible. The team lost the last three games as much as the Cubs team beat us.

indians-and-cubs-300x204.jpg

in one year (2015), he already owns the record for most home runs in a career in the post season for the Cubs (5).

Back
Top Bottom