HFT-90 Tuner, need schematic

iplagolf

Hello, this thing is giving me fits. Tubes are good, I replaced the 40IMG_2368.JPG -mf-350 V, 20-mf 350 V and 20 mf-250 V caps. I left the old triple cap can in place and replaced it/them under the chassie. I've tried Hi-Fi Engine and other sites to no avail. I'd like to get this tuner going. Thank you.

Hello…It's a good day! The tuner works! There is a slight problem, it's got a hum. When I turn the volume up the music covers it up but with the volume all the way down it's there. I flipped the plug around in the outlet and it was much worse. Any ideas or a solution? Radioactive, the info you gave me was a great help. The voltages are either spot on or less than 10% higher across the board. The resistance was not so good. Example V7 6X4 pin 1. 264 should be 200, pin 4. 0.5 should be 0.1, pin 6 277 should be 200 and pin 7, meter went wild searching for a value and couldn't get one, should be 15K. On the front end lug 1. 0.6 should be 0.1, lug 2. 51K should be 30K, lug 4. 44K should be 30K. I used a Fluke 117 True RMS Multimeter. Again, thank you very much. Fritz As an after thought, the 3 caps I replaced the can cap with were of a higher mf rating. the 40mf was replaced with a 47mf and the two others at 20mf were replaced with a 22mf. I asked in the Tube section and was told it was ok.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom