AK slow again.

I've been experiencing slowness for a week. Today is particularly slow. Other web sites are loading fine. My internet speed test results are what they should be.

-Dave

ferninando said:
it appears the powers that be are not concerned about it.
Else they would have posted in this thread by now,
and so far not a peep.

Maybe its not slow for them either...... Doesnt seem slow for me at least right now....

Has been slowing down here over the past week or so, but tonight it is sooooooo sloooow I'm going to have to log off and go catch up on some repair work. Hope this gets resolved, it's getting to be like the bad old days again!

I find when opening pages that have posts with video, YouTube & such, in them that AK page tends to get much slower loading

Was slow about a 40 minutes ago, now seems OK. Have noticed the slowdown occurs when lots of members are online. YMMV

Has anyone had a problem when the security and popup settings in your browser are on high?
The site never seems slow to me unless the windows explorer security settings are set at default.

Serious lag loading for the last week or two --- New Ads??

Serious lag loading for the last week or two --- New Ads??

This^^^
It's been weeks the site has been slow and only getting worse day by day. Like I said in other threads, I have very fast internet and computers, this is the sites issues and we are getting no response or comments back.

I think it's a dodgy ad, courtesy of Google Adsense. I run Ghostery and notice a pause while it is loading up tracker info.

We've run into similar problems on other forums, which are often localized due to different geographical areas getting different ads.

Mind you, that's just a guess. Could be aliens too.

Damn slow load again
I just can't get the page to load again
Surfing forums, and checking on my friends
But I can't get the page to load again

I've noticed it being sluggish the past week...which coincided with my subscription running out. I was starting to think subscribers had better speeds, haha. Glad it's not just me!

Back
Top Bottom