What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Nah I actually spent most of the 90's playing at Ruddertown, The Bottle & Cork in Dewey, Fagers Island, and The Purple Moose and the Back of the Rack..with Killing Floor..as a matter of fact.....that's me on the left. The Ocean City Beachcomber June 12 1992..I put the article in the thumbnails if you want to read it..
index.php
The Hell is that thing on your head! I see you hiding under there. :thumbsup:
I've been to the Purple Moose once and the band was doing U.K. covers, swear to God, U.K. covers. And doing them really good too. It was unreal. That's a bold cover band to be doing that kind of material.

The Hell is that thing on your head! I see you hiding under there. :thumbsup:
I've been to the Purple Moose once and the band was doing U.K. covers, swear to God, U.K. covers. And doing them really good too. It was unreal. That's a bold cover band to be doing that kind of material.
It's actually a normal hat with an open door sort of a pass way in the background right behind me...we did pictures every two or three months and this batch was in a warehouse off of Falls Road..we didn't catch the hat glitch until we already had the picture out for this kind of stuff.

Nah I actually spent most of the 90's playing at Ruddertown, The Bottle & Cork in Dewey, Fagers Island, and The Purple Moose and the Back of the Rack..with Killing Floor..as a matter of fact.....that's me on the left. The Ocean City Beachcomber June 12 1992..I put the article in the thumbnails if you want to read it..
View attachment 888444

View attachment 888448 View attachment 888449 View attachment 888450
Great article. It took me a while to get it to view for some odd reason. So what were the "tv themes" y'all were playing. Me and Joe, the commercial sales cashier at my end of Lowes like to play "stump the band" with 60's tv themes and trivia questions, so I'm totally in tune with that sort of stuff. How could the audiences not love it? I guess Killing Floor was just too far ahead of the curve 25 years ago.

It's actually a normal hat with an open door sort of a pass way in the background right behind me...we did pictures every two or three months and this batch was in a warehouse off of Falls Road..we didn't catch the hat glitch until we already had the picture out for this kind of stuff.
Dude it looks like John Wilkes Booth should be sneaking up behind you with a derringer in one hand and a knife in the other. Are you sure that wasn't Ford's Theater you were playing that night?

Mission Impossible, Barney Miller, Welcome Back Kotter, Angela,( Taxi) and Bonanza. And on rare occasion Green Acres, as a medley..
And now for the last listen of the day, Up On The Roof, talk tomorrow Frank, stay warm.
Goodnight All !!!
View attachment 888477
See, that's the language I speak. Me and Joe at commercial sales go way deeper than that, but of course you guys were feeling out your audience and they weren't up to it, so you weren't able to mine any deeper.

Nice photo shoot Blitz. How ya feeling tonight?
Hey Brother,

Thanks for asking. Much better now. Got home late from work tonight and my nausea was really railing, like #7. But now I'm chilling with the tunes and my rig, dropped to about #2 to 3. This is the norm now, so used to it.

Stress can really trigger it. Today was bad at work. My boss is a terrible manager with no people skills, to put it mildly, He is a F#&King Basterd, Little Cxck Sucking, Prick Head. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: two down for him! I did call him out and put him in his place. I hold all the cards. Unfortunately, he's still my boss.

Yeah, but he's still the boss, so don't put him down in front of any of your co-workers. I used to do that daily to the punk kid I used have over me, but I had a union behind me and also had 30 magic years of service which meant I could retire at a moments notice.
Just relax Blitz and don't let it get to you. Remember, "Don't sweat the petty $hit, and it's all petty $hit"

Got this playing right now. The only reason I bought it was that it was a "Living Stereo" RCA Victor recording.
020.jpg

Vinyl was in rough shape. It came with no paper sleeve and had been fairly abused. Took several sessions in the Spin Clean to get it to presentable condition.
Now after listening to it I think it'll become that "go to" album for early 50's nostalgia. I've got it set up nice now with a proper poly lined paper sleeve and a poly album jacket.
015.jpg

Back
Top Bottom